The Royle Family

JWL

forrester_jambo
Can they please make that one the last ever. Cringingly unfunny.:smiliz23:

in your mind....................... i thought it was hilarious:santa1:

Can they please make that one the last ever. Cringingly unfunny.:smiliz23:

My family were in stitches. I sat thinking it was just an hour worth of repetitive and obvious jokes. Gavin & Stacey came on. I left.

night baaarbraaaa , night dave, night jim, night dave, night jim , night barbraa .......

Feck off and get to sleep ya scouse *****.

utter drivel

jambojackbilly

It was lazily written IMO, the jokes quite predictable

But i quite enjoyed it as it goes

Though i think they should put the show to bed ASAP

The Royal Family is a quality program, last nights episode was pretty good I thought.

The bit ware they were saying the good nights was annoying though, and dave is a bubble which I think is funny.

It could easily have been cut to 30 or 40 minutes instead of dragging out every joke / scene / dialogue.

ToadKiller Dog

I struggled through that last night a few decent moments, over long and repetitive dragged out , lost its links to real life and was a bit ridiculous . The sat nav running joke failed and just annoyed .

For a one off the writing was a bit lazy from Aherne and Cash who can do a lot better.

I struggled through that last night a few decent moments, over long and repetitive dragged out , lost its links to real life and was a bit ridiculous . The sat nav running joke failed and just annoyed .

For a one off the writing was a bit lazy from Aherne and Cash who can do a lot better.

Second that

Archived