HMFC!!!!!!

nick_3892

people talk about not renewin their season ticket and i know, things mite get bad but ffs its our team, its hearts n i wouldnt change it 4 the world. we got humped the day and their is nuffin we cn do bout it. no matter how bad things get. we still gotta keep supportin the mighty j-ts!!!!!!!

Who are you trying to convince, yourself ? I just don't recognise HMFC anymore. It's like a zombie, a shell if you like. I'm not going to accept this from the board.

letsmakesomenoise

Just numb after last night. We were flippin useless. It was an embarrassment. Stayed till the end but god knows why. Dont know if I'll be back this season, unless they can half the team and play the kids!

brellierlegend
people talk about not renewin their season ticket and i know, things mite get bad but ffs its our team, its hearts n i wouldnt change it 4 the world. we got humped the day and their is nuffin we cn do bout it. no matter how bad things get. we still gotta keep supportin the mighty j-ts!!!!!!!

We are not Hearts anymore! This idiot hiding in Lithuania has destroyed a once great club!

Archived