Pope get's pushed over!!!

Hugh Phamism

At the vatican midnight service. Some nutjob woman jumped the barrier and pushed him to the ground. He's alright likes, but can't wait for the video!!

Love stuff like this.........George W and the shoe thrower, Berlisconni and the model Doumo missile. Just wonder who's gonna be next.

Merry Chrimbo Jambo's. Hope Santa's good to you.

:santa1:

Wonder how many Celtic games will be off for this one :peepwall:

Maybe he'll get a yellow for diving. Thought he went down a bit easy myself.

:santa2:

the vatican has described the person who knocked over the pope as 'mentally unstable' yet they believe that red wine is turned into the blood of the miraculously conceived son of god by magic.

the vatican doesnt do irony.

jamboinglasgow

Why oh why could he not have called himself Pope Eugenius V, I think it is the best papal name. Its a name I want.

I sincerely hope the Pope is ok, but I feel he has been taking diving lessons from McGeady and think at his next press conference that Mowbray will be calling for more protection for Popes as all this fouling means he cant show his skill. Well he is a right winger.

the vatican has described the person who knocked over the pope as 'mentally unstable' yet they believe that red wine is turned into the blood of the miraculously conceived son of god by magic.

the vatican doesnt do irony.

:laugh:

southside1874
At the vatican midnight service. Some nutjob woman jumped the barrier and pushed him to the ground. He's alright likes, but can't wait for the video!!

Love stuff like this.........George W and the shoe thrower, Berlisconni and the model Doumo missile. Just wonder who's gonna be next.

Did he manage to pope back up again??/:santa1:

I quite like the pope. I feel he wants to do good. Its just all the other folk that feel if he does good then they don't have to........obviously:smiliz64:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Someone better fly that lollycoptter right into my face. HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

southside1874

How long before Simon Cowell does a popefactor and we all get to vote on the merits of his dress sense. Or get me out of here I'm a Roman in the gloaming with a left leg in, left leg out...........

Miller Jambo 60
:rofl:

ROFLMYSELFLAUGHINGOL

Who is the lastest old pope, i dont know, why cos when i was christened.

it was be scared of the ladies in black.

Think it was the nuns they were on about

Wonder how many Celtic games will be off for this one :peepwall:

Wish we were playing them tomorrow. We could have a minutes applause.

The Mighty Thor
where did a well known poster and his missus go on holiday

I think he's still kipping on the floor at Gatwick after missing his connection!:santa1:

Miller Jambo 60
I think he's still kipping on the floor at Gatwick after missing his connection!:santa1:

He will be sampling some 20 year old vintage wine, no doubt.

alwaysthereinspirit

That's terrible. On a side note when's Celtics next home game?

That's terrible. On a side note when's Celtics next home game?

A statement will be made shortly, his frock was badly damaged and might need to be binned. Frock, we hardly knew ye...

this woman has had previous only last year she trid tae do him :smiliz64:

Shows you how lax the security is, the biddy had the exact same claes on as the last time she tried to ram the nut on him.

I might have a pop(e) the next time the auld Nazi is over.

• Moderators

Come on folks, it is Christmas Day but we do still have rules. Please remember the rules as I have already had to delete a few posts.

Obviously forgot his Hitler Youth self defence training.

PMSL.:santa1::santa4::smiliz64::drunk:

Ex right winger who is/was a left footer ?:smiliz23:

I sincerely hope the Pope is ok,

When I saw the footage (with the sound turned down - so I didn't know what was going on) I have to confess I had a differing thought process.

I rather hoped that the outcome would have lead to the need for a new pope to be elected, which would lead to a chance (however small) of the Vatican changing it's position on condom use in Africa... potentially saving the lives of millions of people.

I would never advocate violence, but had it happened it would have been heck of a silver lining around a very small cloud!

I rather hoped that the outcome would have lead to the need for a new pope to be elected, which would lead to a chance (however small) of the Vatican changing it's position on condom use in Africa... potentially saving the lives of millions of people.

I would never advocate violence, but had it happened it would have been heck of a silver lining around a very small cloud!

Although I agree with your views on condom use, only around 15% of Africans follow the Catholic faith. Not all of these will follow the "rules" on condom use either.

I don't therefore see it making much of a difference, though I would welcome it.

Although I agree with your views on condom use, only around 15% of Africans follow the Catholic faith. Not all of these will follow the "rules" on condom use either.

I don't therefore see it making much of a difference, though I would welcome it.

All major AIDS charities say it would make a massive difference.

Miller Jambo 60

True mate but Africa is owned by pervs,

Argue that,

Creepy Lurker

The part about this story which I found weirdest was the fact that Midnight Mass was moved to 10 PM because the Pope was too tired. Someone's missed the point, surely?

I do always love these really **** protests, though.

Archived