Tynie bus to falkirk. Pay on day?

wright1989

As the title says, can you get coach tickets on the day? I was meant to go to Tynie today but couldn't make it.

Not trying to be sarcy mate... ...but why not contact your local Hearts Supporters Club (or one that "picks up" near you) for a way to get through to the game, or any other game ?

letsalllaughathobos
Not trying to be sarcy mate... ...but why not contact your local Hearts Supporters Club (or one that "picks up" near you) for a way to get through to the game, or any other game ?

and whats wrong with getting the bus from tyncastle.

Miller Jambo 60

So gasman not going with the Dougstar travel.

We have to question your integrity to hearts.

Merry xmas mate , saw some gasmen , funny enough, outside the Rainbow.

doug.

and whats wrong with getting the bus from tyncastle.

Nothing, so far as I know ?

Just a suggestion that may actually be easier and/or cheaper.

:thumb:

So gasman not going with the Dougstar travel.

We have to question your integrity to hearts.

Merry xmas mate , saw some gasmen , funny enough, outside the Rainbow.

doug.

My most humble apologies Sir !

Since the demise of the Rainbow Hearts Supporters Club (and the Rainbow as a pub) I've joined Tollcross Hearts, as they pick up at the Rainbow.

We'll need to catch up for a festive sherry (or two!) over the Silly Season mate. Far too long - no see !

All the very best to you and the family mate. :thumb:

I was going to but they all leave at roughly 12 o'clock and don't fancy waiting around two hours until kick off. Can't go to the pub either as I have a 15 yo with me. Thanks for your suggestion though.

I was going to but they all leave at roughly 12 o'clock and don't fancy waiting around two hours until kick off. Can't go to the pub either as I have a 15 yo with me. Thanks for your suggestion though.

We have seats on the Orwell Hearts bus. Going to a pub in Linlithgow that serves food, so that could be an option.

PM me if interested.

portobellojambo1

We will be leaving Haymarket at 11:20 with kids on our bus, and we always book into somewhere that is kid friendly, as do most SC's.

Archived