Abbey National

CraigSN1

Daydream Believer
Christmas eve and my wages have went walkies from their system....fan-****-tastic.

That's way harsh mate. Have you been on to HR to make sure that the problems not at your works end? Otherwise I'd tell them to give you an interest free overdraft till it's sorted out.

That's way harsh mate. Have you been on to HR to make sure that the problems not at your works end? Otherwise I'd tell them to give you an interest free overdraft till it's sorted out.

Yeah HR sent the payment to them over 48 hours ago. They offered me an overdraft, however it makes no difference due to the fact I wouldn't get it for 3 working days anyway. Phoned Abbey around 7 times and have been hung up on 4 of those. They just are not willing to help at all. Not only is it Christmas tomorrow its also the Mrs Birthday on the 27th. Im well and truly up the creek without a paddle. Disgusting service from the bank.

It happened yesterday too - took 'til 2pm for it to be fixed.

What exactly did they say to you? According to them the payment is not in the system so would not be going into the account today anyway. Was this the case with you ?

What exactly did they say to you? According to them the payment is not in the system so would not be going into the account today anyway. Was this the case with you ?

Nah, yesterday it was a widespread "processing delay". I just assumed the same thing had happened today, but if it had, I'm sure that would've been the first thing mentioned when you called earlier.

Archived