Working on Christmas Day

Darren

Anyone else?

Never done it before. Clocking in at 3pm, so I can get my dinner in beforehand at least. Hoping to be done by 10... :smiliz57:

I'm working 4:00 PM - 12:30 AM local time on Christmas. My employer offers double time plus vacation for the big hollidays (so triple time). I'll go over to my folks place around 9:00 AM and we'll do breakfast, presents and church and then I'll head into work, where I won't do anything other than play Football Manager on the clock.

Dean Winchester
I'm working 4:00 PM - 12:30 AM local time on Christmas. My employer offers double time plus vacation for the big hollidays (so triple time). I'll go over to my folks place around 9:00 AM and we'll do breakfast, presents and church and then I'll head into work, where I won't do anything other than play Football Manager on the clock.

Exactly what I'm doing at work right now! :santa1:

Anyone else?

Never done it before. Clocking in at 3pm, so I can get my dinner in beforehand at least. Hoping to be done by 10... :smiliz57:

Aye me, hopefully finished at 4 :santa5:

Not working on Xmas day but I'm on call on NYD so could be working then.

Was originally supposed to be on call on the 3rd Jan and the only swap I could get so that I could go to the derby was the 1st.

Hopefully it'll be a quiet new year work-wise.

Working today.Go on call Mon 28th until Jan 4th working on the 2nd.Some of us need to make sure the mobile networks are working so that you can use your xmas mobys

I've never worked on Christmas day, but for the first time I'm on call this year.

The chances of having to work are slim, but i scunners the idea of getting pished. On the plus side, I get the holidays back.

Anyone else?

Going to fit in some Xmas puns?

I'll think of you when i'm having a beer and watching Only Fools and Horses :)

not working on CD or anything but in today. was sort of hoping for a quiet day after being given the runaround all week but alas, no such luck.

Miller Jambo 60
not working on CD or anything but in today. was sort of hoping for a quiet day after being given the runaround all week but alas, no such luck.

Your servents will still be working Victoria.:smiliz21:

Your servents will still be working Victoria.:smiliz21:

my clerk bob cratchet has demanded tomorrow off. i told him to bolt but he came back with the shop steward so i have reluctantly agreed to a couple of hours off.

Exactly what I'm doing at work right now! :santa1:

I'm regretting not bringing in my laptop to work today for that reason. No one around to say anything. Instead I'll have t make do with films on my ipod

Archived