**The official "Merry Christmas thread"**

Frankenstein Jambo.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Well thought I'd get this up as I am away tomorrow and wont be on Kickback until after Christmas.

I would like to wish all my fellow Jambos a very merry Christmas, I hope you all get wonderful and thoughtful gifts and I hope the day is a special one for all of you.

Lets not forget to pray and thank Christ for everything we recieve and how blessed we all are (Or Santa, depends on what you believe in..)

Heartsfc1210

Well thought I'd get this up as I am away tomorrow and wont be on Kickback until after Christmas.

I would like to wish all my fellow Jambos a very merry Christmas, I hope you all get wonderful and thoughtful gifts and I hope the day is a special one for all of you.

Lets not forget to pray and thank Christ for everything we recieve and how blessed we all are (Or Santa, depends on what you believe in..)

Heartsfc1210

Ach, you beat me too it. Hope you have a good one.

Merry christmas to every one else on Kickback aswell. :santa1:

Say What Again

Merry Xmas to all at JKB, even the pantomime baddie Mods.

I'm glad this year I can post it from home and not the Western General.

So, in the true Xmas spirit, FTH.

And as a great man (:smiliz23:) once said, Ho Ho feckin Ho. :smiliz64:

Hope you all have a great christmas and all the best for 2010 for those of you away . Obviously I wish that santa is good to all!!! :santa1:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Merry Christmas to all Hearts fans here, there and everywhere. It's just over an hour till Christmas Day here and, as always, I can't wait till the morning to see the joy on my boys' faces as they open their presents. Have a good one!

Merry Xmas to everyone on kickback.

I have loved winding everyone up in 2009 and look forward to more in 2010.

Have a great one!

AlphonseCapone

Merry Xmas fellow jambos!

Hope Santa is good to you all, although I'm sure a few will end up with coal :santa1:

Merry Christmas Kickbackers. Hope you all get nice presents and have a fab Xmas dinner.

Im off out tonight to treat myself to a few pints!

maroonlegions

Merry Xmass to all Kickbackers and all POSSIBLE Aliens everywhere.:santa1:

christmas_aliens_637515.jpg

Have a good one and remember to stock up on the pain killers for the festive hangovers.:smiliz64:

It's Christmas!!!! :santa4:

Merry Christmas to everybody... Hope you all have a great day and Santa is good to you all :santa2:

Archived