New Avatar

jambojim52

Help please guys. I want a new avatar but am really a clux with the PC. The one I want, is the picture of the Hun being bitten by the police dog! Could some kind sole please sort out the pic and tell me how to get it as my avatar?

Help please guys. I want a new avatar but am really a clux with the PC. The one I want, is the picture of the Hun being bitten by the police dog! Could some kind sole please sort out the pic and tell me how to get it as my avatar?

you have to be a subscribed members first but assuming you are then simply download an image from the internet into your downloads file and then upload it via the control panel (edit avatar section).

dead man being bitten by a dog. job done.

you have to be a subscribed members first but assuming you are then simply download an image from the internet into your downloads file and then upload it via the control panel (edit avatar section).

dead man being bitten by a dog. job done.

Cheers Vic but woosh! I am a member but I don't have the pic and when I have tried to upload a pic before I get the message it's too big!

Cheers Vic but woosh! I am a member but I don't have the pic and when I have tried to upload a pic before I get the message it's too big!

there does appear to be a limit to the file size but i think you can either re-size the image or just choose one that conforms to the limits.

i'm going to run out of talent shortly regarding 'puter stuff.

Although in it's time it was one of my favourites as well, you may wish to know that the guy's actually died since.

As I say, just letting you know.

Rupert Pupkin
Although in it's time it was one of my favourites as well, you may wish to know that the guy's actually died since.

As I say, just letting you know.

Bet the guy in your avatar wishes he was dead ,rather than marrying that!!!!

Archived