Christmas Supermarket Shop !

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Csaba's Broon Shoes

This Christmas Supermarket Shop , whereby the store is only closed for 1 day (24 hours ) everybody seems to go nuts and buy enough supplies to last a month for a small village .

WTF is the matter with these people buying everything on the shelves with a bit tinsel on it .

It really rips ma knitting when @ the tills it takes ages to get onto the conveyoer belt with my basket .

These Greedy Christmas phantom shoppers are snapping up everything in sight

There was nae decent Lager left the night in Asda Chesser because this lot were buying 6 cases each , a bit inconsiderate is it not .

Do you go of your trolley before crimbo :santa5:

Guest juvehearts
This Christmas Supermarket Shop , whereby the store is only closed for 1 day (24 hours ) everybody seems to go nuts and buy enough supplies to last a month for a small village .

WTF is the matter with these people buying everything on the shelves with a bit tinsel on it .

It really rips ma knitting when @ the tills it takes ages to get onto the conveyoer belt with my basket .

These Greedy Christmas phantom shoppers are snapping up everything in sight

There was nae decent Lager left the night in Asda Chesser because this lot were buying 6 cases each , a bit inconsiderate is it not .

Do you go of your trolley before crimbo :santa5:

ken that feeling,

panic buying.

no need only 24hrs & the ethnic minority shops are open on xmas day!!!!!

ken just incase you run oot eh the white stuff. (milk to the common people)

A bit of advice for anyone going on their xmas shop(usually the most stressing experience of the year),go to morrisons near the new telford college near granton.I went yesterday and was dreading it but was pleasantly surprised to see the place was deserted.

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Right am going to try Asda Chesser again the night for some Britney Spears

The Phanton Christmas Shopers that come oot the wood-work the night better leave me some :santa4:

Jambof3tornado

I just gave up the shopping at sainsburys in stirling when I found out they had ran out of turkey's!!!!

Going to Alloa in a wee while when the shops should be quieter(I hope).

Fingers crossed for a turkey or it will be a half roast duck from our local chinese for xmas dinner(not a bad option!!):smiliz64:

Morrisons in Falkirk was a bloody nightmare circa 3/4pm tonight..I just got what I needed for the wee one in case we're snowed in at any point. Some folk had 2 trolleys laden with stuff in them! mental. I'm sure if the worst came to the worst I could live out my freezer for a couple of weeks so I dont see the point in buying too much just as I could run out! I very much doubt we'd ever starve!

CavySlaveJambo

I have most of my bits to last me now until around the 3rd/4th in the freezer. Just need to get the piggles veg in between. Will go to the butcher tommorow.

But then did it online. And got alcohol in for the new year as I really don't enjoy it that much but need some in to celebrate.

OTH I cannot go and physically do a large shop in the supermarket without freaking over the festive period. Ah joys of Autism.

Archived