1st goalscorer Saturday

H.A.N.S

Normally I would jump on that but I would rather put money on him not starting and even if he did come on or start it wouldnt be up front :(

Normally I would jump on that but I would rather put money on him not starting and even if he did come on or start it wouldnt be up front :(

If he is sub but and comes on after a goal is scored your stake is refunded.

Special Agent Dale Cooper
Hills have Glen at 33/1 to score first and 12/1 at anytime. Surely a mistake.

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/EN/betting/e/763880/Falkirk-v-Hearts.html

Thems good odds! Will wait and find out the team news first though! Gotta be worth ?3! I'd take it at "last goalscorer" myself though

Chaka Demus & pliers
Thems good odds! Will wait and find out the team news first though! Gotta be worth ?3! I'd take it at "last goalscorer" myself though

Best idea would be to back it e/w with Totesport, who also go 33/1, and offer 1/3 odds on first 28 goals!!

Edit - just noticed I misread the OP.Obviously better to split your stake and do that bet with Hills

If he is sub but and comes on after a goal is scored your stake is refunded.

I am pretty sure that there has not been a goal scored by a Hearts substitute this season.

32 Games for Hearts, 4 goals one as First Goalscorer

No goals in his last 11 appearances against SPL opponents

No mistake

Exactly what i was thinking.

Feel an undercurrent of people on the board turning very negative on Gary Glen.

I think we have not had the best out of him. Playing him for 5 minutes at the end of games, playing him 30 yards off an immobile Nade, repeated public criticism of him by the manager etc. is hardly the way to get the best out of him.

Feel an undercurrent of people on the board turning very negative on Gary Glen.

I think we have not had the best out of him. Playing him for 5 minutes at the end of games, playing him 30 yards off an immobile Nade, repeated public criticism of him by the manager etc. is hardly the way to get the best out of him.

Exactly.

5 or 10 minutes here and there isn't going to help. Give him a wee run in the team and he will come good.

I'm sure someone here said that Michael Stewart was 25/1 for first goalscorer on Sunday - huge odds for a penalty taker and club's top scorer - especially when Andy Driver was 4/1 in the ground!! :laugh:

Archived