Zaliukas Contract?

funktasticlad

Is he not owned by Kaunas anyway so any transfer fee goes to them?

Yep, he was asked in the pressy last week what his contract situ was and he replied, "I'm on loan." It was quite funny actually, he said it in a kind of "can you believe that", kind of way!

I'd like to think that in January, he signs for us, maybe until the end of 2010 season - seems crazy we have players on loan from Kaunas considering their current status. Not sure what will happen though, which is no surprise seeing as 1) who can guess what will happen at Tynie, ever! and 2) I'm particularly thick

Drylaw Hearts
Yep, he was asked in the pressy last week what his contract situ was and he replied, "I'm on loan." It was quite funny actually, he said it in a kind of "can you believe that", kind of way!

I'd like to think that in January, he signs for us, maybe until the end of 2010 season - seems crazy we have players on loan from Kaunas considering their current status. Not sure what will happen though, which is no surprise seeing as 1) who can guess what will happen at Tynie, ever! and 2) I'm particularly thick

We continue to have players on loan from FBK so we can pay them 'registration fee's'.

It's like borrowing your fathers lawn mower from your brother and having to pay him a tenner for it.

He'll then sneakily pass this tenner onto the father at some point before he claims he keeps on giving you money and doesn't ask for it back.

It just 'accumulates'.

We continue to have players on loan from FBK so we can pay them 'registration fee's'.

It's like borrowing your fathers lawn mower from your brother and having to pay him a tenner for it.

He'll then sneakily pass this tenner onto the father at some point before he claims he keeps on giving you money and doesn't ask for it back.

It just 'accumulates'.

My brother lives in a flat

Doesn't stop him being a go between for Dad though.

Oh yeh! The conniving swines! I've been done up like a kipper with this whole lawn-mower business.

Worst thing is, I live in a flat too.

Drylaw Hearts
Oh yeh! The conniving swines! I've been done up like a kipper with this whole lawn-mower business.

Worst thing is, I live in a flat too.

So you are paying for something you don't need ?

That's currently called a 'Cinikas'.

It has also been known as a Kurkis or a Klimeck.

But then along comes Granpappy wi a great wad of tenners, 17 millions worth and says dinnae you worry about the lawnmower tenner ma boy, Ive got yer back.

Drylaw Hearts
But then along comes Granpappy wi a great wad of tenners, 17 millions worth and says dinnae you worry about the lawnmower tenner ma boy, Ive got yer back.

Sure he will.

:santa1:

Archived