Babies' Football Kits

Creepy Lurker

Creepy Lurker

What do we think of these? Cute or incredibly sad?

This came to mind because, as part of my nephew's Christmas present, I bought him this season's Hearts top. He's two and a half, and I bought him his first Hearts top before he was born. Between his parents and I, I think that he's had every Hearts top since with the exception of this season's away top.

Is this okay or is it really, really sad?

Daydream Believer

I say it's OK.

He's not really gonna know too much about it but they'll be kept for when he's older once he's grown out of them. Most of my old strips were kept and I think it's kind of cool to look back at them now.

Better than seeing an adult wearing a fitba top/strip. Stopped wearing fitba tops at around 14 as they look silly as you get older. The only piece of Hearts kit i ever buy nowadays is the shorts for wearing to bed.

So aye, kids and toddlers are ok and there's nothing sad about it whatsoever.

Marmeladent?rtchen

Needs to be done,, picture of a wee laddy in Hearts top as a kid.

That said its only to be worn at two occasions. At the time of receiving the gift for above said photo. Any day time the father is left to look after the kid on his own!! Day should go like this,,,,,,,Wake up, bath kid, put on jambo gear, feed kid, let him sleep in your arms while watching the 98 cup final video. Wait for wife, partner to come home and change kid into something else!

Enjoy your day fathers!!

scottish_chicP

I have to say I am very biased on this one. I hate seeing young kids in old firm or hibs strips, it makes me cringe, but hearts is ok :smiliz64:

Archived