What do you spend on xmas presents?

Walter Bishop

Everybody loves Baz

The wife puts money away every month into another account so we've managed to spend about ?700 :santa5:

That includes birthday presents for bro, sis & mother on the 20th, 22nd & 25th respectively :smiliz21:

Sterling Archer

If we're talking just close family, (mum, dad, siblings, gf) about ?180ish.

Take into account aunties and cousins and it's up to about ?183?

The wife puts money away every month into another account so we've managed to spend about ?700 :santa5:

That includes birthday presents for bro, sis & mother on the 20th, 22nd & 25th respectively :smiliz21:

Thats a dear month Baz :smiliz21:

Just wondering what everbody spends on family for christmas?

So far I've spent ?0. The wife does it all. I'll go and get her something on Wednesday. I'm hoping to spend as little as possible.

Sterling Archer

Woah. That sucks.

Everybody loves Baz
Thats a dear month Baz :smiliz21:

It's the only way we get through this horrible month is by saving up,

When you take into account work nights out Hogmany & fitba matches it's would be impossible to survive off my monthly wage :smiliz65:

Went out today to do teh bulk and spent ?70, already spent around ?30 or so with about another ?20 to be bought

spend roughly ?30 each on everyone and about ?100 on Mrs McFrench

added to that had Marty's fiance's birthday on the 18th, Mrs McFrench's best pal next week and Mrs McFrench, her mum and my stepdad on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th January

I know the feeling, my oldest girl Erin was 5 on the 2nd dec my mums the 12th, father in law the 21st and my youngest girl Ava who is 1 on hogmany.:smiliz23:

Mrs PsychocAndy buys all the pressies leaving the most important one for me to get, well Mrs HMFC_Steve got it for me as she has known her sister longer than the 20 years I've known her.

It comes to about ?45.:santa2:

Jimmy McNulty

About $100 for sister, nephew, Mom, Stepdad, Dad, Stepmom, F-i-L, M-i-L and B-i-L. So about $1000.

Didn't know what to get the wife, so went to Tiffany's and blew $450 on some nice jewellery...

About $100 for sister, nephew, Mom, Stepdad, Dad, Stepmom, F-i-L, M-i-L and B-i-L. So about $1000.

Didn't know what to get the wife, so went to Tiffany's and blew $450 on some nice jewellery...

Thats about 30 bob in real money isn't it.:santa3:

used to spend around ?300 on the biatch but saving for a wedding so we've capped it at ?50 this year. managed to pull through at ?60.

spend around ?50 on each of my folks and my brother. same for her folks

quite a cheap christmas this year if we were having a hoarde round for dinner

Archived