what have you asked santa for?

Alan_R

As it says on the tin. What are you hoping for?

Still looking for last minute inspiration on pressies for the relatives.

For me:

CDs

Chromeo - Fancy Footwork

Bedoiun Soundclash - Sounding Amosaic

DVDs

Stars Wars: Revenge of the Sith

Digital Camera (which i know im getting already)

anything else is a bonus. Im easy pleased.

Sterling Archer

It's boring but I've just asked for holiday spending money. Really not too fussed bout other stuff and I enjoy a surprise.

This isn't helping with the inspiration!

Ive already got stuff but I need some wee things for:

the maw (mid 50s bit eccentric)

my old man (late 50s, doesn't drink. already bought him aftershaves etc)

the missus (early 20s, already got her digital camera but need some other bits n pieces)

HELP ME OUT JKB!? ANY IDEAS? today is my last opportunity to go out and get stuff.

the missus (early 20s, already got her digital camera but need some other bits n pieces)

HELP ME OUT JKB!? ANY IDEAS? today is my last opportunity to go out and get stuff.

May not be much help but i got

Mum - a nice purse.

Dad - Golfing gear. Does your dad play Golf or any sports?

Bird (also early 20's) - Watch, perfume, chocolates.

May not be much help but i got

Mum - a nice purse.

Dad - Golfing gear. Does your dad play Golf or any sports?

Bird (also early 20's) - Watch, perfume, chocolates.

He doesn't. His main interests are the trades. He loves building/making stuff. No point buying him any of these DIY kits or anything either as he has loads of good quality tools as it is. Probably get him some sort of shirt/top I suppose.

My missus doesn't tend to wear perfume. Shes the most difficult lassie to buy for. :smiliz23:

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Me and Mrs BWT are on a ?30 budget this year for ourselves because I'm skint as I'm effectively still on the dole and the pair of us agreed Xmas shopping spending is beyond a joke. (Stories of folk spending ?1800 on their kids is just mental and makes me feel sick)

She's getting a Cameo Season ticket (Two person one is ?42 so theoretically within budget) and her favourite chocolates, chocolate covered chrystallised ginger homemade by me (found a recipe online)

I was hoping for a PS3 but I have no idea what I'm actually getting

He doesn't. His main interests are the trades. He loves building/making stuff. No point buying him any of these DIY kits or anything either as he has loads of good quality tools as it is. Probably get him some sort of shirt/top I suppose.

My missus doesn't tend to wear perfume. Shes the most difficult lassie to buy for. :smiliz23:

What about a nice tie or watch for your dad (depending on budget)?

Cufflinks, Hearts gear if he's a right-thinking gent (DVD, strip, book).

Following other threads, think back to any hints she may have dropped over the last wee while. "Ooooh, thaaaat's awful nice, what do you think?" and similar chat. Otherwise, I would go according to her interests - favourite writer, TV series, style of clothes, makeup, etc.

Following other threads, think back to any hints she may have dropped over the last wee while. "Ooooh, thaaaat's awful nice, what do you think?" and similar chat. Otherwise, I would go according to her interests - favourite writer, TV series, style of clothes, makeup, etc.

clothes and make up is an option. Id love to say I had a clue about either though but i'd probably get the completely wrong stuff.

Im thinking i cant go far wrong with ann summers :smiliz64:

Me and Mrs BWT are on a ?30 budget this year for ourselves because I'm skint as I'm effectively still on the dole and the pair of us agreed Xmas shopping spending is beyond a joke. (Stories of folk spending ?1800 on their kids is just mental and makes me feel sick)

She's getting a Cameo Season ticket (Two person one is ?42 so theoretically within budget) and her favourite chocolates, chocolate covered chrystallised ginger homemade by me (found a recipe online)

I used to love the Cameo..that's a super proper lovely present :santa1:

Agree with Kitster ,Cameo ST is the best present I,ve seen yet.Wouldn,t mind one mysef.Well done BWT.

Mrs X getting a handbag(Its what she wants and will live with all the other handbags)and a nice watch.

I,m hoping for a pair of Berghaus walking shoes/trainer type of thing.

I don't really want anything. I've got everything I need. But I know I will get the usual like the Broons and the Viz. And socks and boxer shorts. But if I came downstairs on Xmas morning and I had nothing I wouldn't be bothered. As long as my daughter is happy with what she get's I'll be happy.

Nothing for me or the wife, Any money we have will be spent on the kids.

No point dipping in to the holiday fund just for the sake of it:santa2:

Don't forget to leave her the obligatory picture of your bell-end, or alternatively for that seasonal shot, squeeze your package back through your closed legs, fully extend your arm backwards and take her one entitled "the last turkey in the shop at Christmas".

For your mum get her a compilation of her favourite music. Maybe some of these fancy creams and **** that are supposed to help your skin and stuff.

For your dad, some nice cheeses. There's a few shops in town, one in stockbridge(the name escapes me, if this interests you I can find out) and other expensive foods.

Last of all, little extras. Stuff like bath salts, maybe a nice photoframe?

For your mum get her a compilation of her favourite music. Maybe some of these fancy creams and **** that are supposed to help your skin and stuff.

For your dad, some nice cheeses. There's a few shops in town, one in stockbridge(the name escapes me, if this interests you I can find out) and other expensive foods.

Last of all, little extras. Stuff like bath salts, maybe a nice photoframe?

ahhh youre wasted. You should have your own program on the shopping channels or something!

Think peckhams is the shop you mean though?

Father has got some drill bits and pieces. Makita brand so I know he will use them.

Missus some DVDs and things along with digital camera accessories.

Mum has got gift vouchers for some clothes.

job done :)

When it comes to christmas pressies for me I like traditional presents like chocolate and cigarettes.:santa2:

I dont want anything for Christmas. I am happy with my lot. A nice day off is as good as anyone can get for me!

Getting a watch from the folks and the bird is paying for the tattoo I'm getting on Monday!

Mum got herself a black diamond ring from one of those tv jewellery channels

Dad will end up getting some books/cd's

Birds getting a pair of boots that she's been going on about for months!

Job Done!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I dont want anything for Christmas. I am happy with my lot. A nice day off is as good as anyone can get for me!

I'm the same mate. I'm just looking forward to getting up with a wee hangover and starting to get right on it at about 10 in the morning and no one can complain. Out the game by about 9 at night then Madchester on Boxing Day. Good stuff.

I'm the same mate. I'm just looking forward to getting up with a wee hangover and starting to get right on it at about 10 in the morning and no one can complain. Out the game by about 9 at night then Madchester on Boxing Day. Good stuff.

Sounds perfect buddy! Madchester will be a cracking night!

Creepy Lurker

I'm not overly bothered about what I get for Christmas. Cheesy as it sounds, I actually prefer giving presents than receiving them.

As I'm back home from uni over the next couple of months and can't use the uni gym, my mum's helped pay for my gym membership back here for the next two months. That does me fine.

Looking for a new Razor, Money and possibly clothes. No idea what I will end up with though, budget of ?50 with the other half, I have no idea what she is going for.

A pair of shearling-lined L.L. Bean rubber moccasin boots. Crazy warm and super easy to slip on and off, so I can quickly change in and out of my dress shoes when going to and from the office. As I approach thirty in years, it's funny the stuff I get excited about.

Archived