Any interesting stories from yesterday?

Frankenstein Jambo.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Was at robbos till 5ish then went on a drinking spree. After robbos I come home to the missus looking at me like I was satan. Half pished, I said **** it. Got changed and sneeked out. Had plenty dosh after my lovely win at the bookies, phoned my brother who was still at robbos. We headed up to the strippers then up to mood. Walked in the door about three this morning and the next thing I can remember i being woken up with my dog barking. Have not seen my missus since yesterday and I do not have a scooby were she is.

Exellent stuff!:smiliz64:

Was at robbos till 5ish then went on a drinking spree. After robbos I come home to the missus looking at me like I was satan. Half pished, I said **** it. Got changed and sneeked out. Had plenty dosh after my lovely win at the bookies, phoned my brother who was still at robbos. We headed up to the strippers then up to mood. Walked in the door about three this morning and the next thing I can remember i being woken up with my dog barking. Have not seen my missus since yesterday and I do not have a scooby were she is.

Did she ground you?

Tiberius Stinkfinger

interesting stories

Got slaughtered yesterday and woke up this morning with some strange bint who says she is staying and refuses to go home.

:smiliz57:

Lionheart, methinks you have found heartsfc1210 wife. He aint seen her since yesterday.

:santa1:

Either that or Victor..ian :santa1:

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Lionheart, methinks you have found heartsfc1210 wife. He aint seen her since yesterday.

Good grief :smiliz23:

Gonna give it one last good pile driving then and get it punted back to whence it came.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

YOU have a partner! Good lord... Please do not procreate!! :smiliz21:

Were you thinking on punting her?

I P Knightley
Good grief :smiliz23:

Gonna give it one last good pile driving then and get it punted back to whence it came.

You could do a fellow JAMBO a favour and pass it on to D&C. He desperately doesn't want to be there on Christmas Day, all alone, emptying his sack and wondering what might have been...

You could do a fellow JAMBO a favour and pass it on to D&C. He desperately doesn't want to be there on Christmas Day, all alone, emptying his sack and wondering what might have been...

Fair point.Good to see we're looking out for lonely fellow JKBers this Chrimbo.:smiliz64::santa1:

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Sounds like he WAS married! Not anymore.

I think the poor lad had a bad dream myself, boozing in Robbo's and being married would give most a nightmare.

I think the poor lad had a bad dream myself, boozing in Robbo's and being married would give most a nightmare.

I'd agree with the married part!

Archived