Just a thought......

Eckauskas

Now, we all remember the 'Glasgow's Finest' thread after a game at Parkhead, which saw countless supporters without cause.

Since those fans, myself included, emailed Hearts to lodge complaints about the behaviour of police/stewards that day, things have drastically changed for the better when we go through. Hearts have started sending their own stewards through.

Now, if enough people were to repeat this action, to email Hearts to complain about the behaviour of the Ra Sellick support, telling them that the aforementioned behaviour will put them off attending any future fixtures against that mob, they would take some form of action to deny this filth any access to Tynecastle in future, or to, at least, cut their allocation again.

Surely the attendance of Hearts supporters far superceeds the attendance of these vermin.

Now, we all remember the 'Glasgow's Finest' thread after a game at Parkhead, which saw countless supporters without cause.

Since those fans, myself included, emailed Hearts to lodge complaints about the behaviour of police/stewards that day, things have drastically changed for the better when we go through. Hearts have started sending their own stewards through.

Now, if enough people were to repeat this action, to email Hearts to complain about the behaviour of the Ra Sellick support, telling them that the aforementioned behaviour will put them off attending any future fixtures against that mob, they would take some form of action to deny this filth any access to Tynecastle in future, or to, at least, cut their allocation again.

Surely the attendance of Hearts supporters far superceeds the attendance of these vermin.

Fine in theory but Hearts aren't going to turn down their cash. The only way to reduce their allocation is to get more of our own fans to attend. It's better now than the days they used to get section N as well.

I agree, and to be fair, we do need to improve on the field to justify opening the Roseburn to Hearts supporters again.

But, do Celtic not get to keep all the gate money from the away allocation and we only rake in the money from walk ups in the home end.

I agree, and to be fair, we do need to improve on the field to justify opening the Roseburn to Hearts supporters again.

But, do Celtic not get to keep all the gate money from the away allocation and we only rake in the money from walk ups in the home end.

Home clubs keep all the cash for tickets and walk ups ( not that there will be any for old firm games ). Celtic don't even sell the tickets for us these days due to them and Rangers ganging up on the rest ( nothing new there ) and trying to charge a commission. We sell tickets direct to Celtic fans.

No.

During cup games, all revenue after deductions (stewarding, policing etc) is halved between the clubs though.

no hearts keep all home receipts for spl games ,

but mate id love to see us back to giving them one or 2 sections of the roseburn again was at work today:santa5: but Ive watched the game on TV and there disgusting chants of pira and the boys of the old brigade were clearly addable and I'm not going to comment on the booing of the 12 year old at half time (how ****ing low can you stoop )

i also strongly believe there behavior should be brought to everyonein scotlands attention mcgeedy was quick enough to tarr us as sectarian boo boys maybe the increasing unacceptable face of Celtic should become a greater subject for debate in Scotland

as a rule im not for tit for tat behaviour but when you have major papers carrying a bigoted wee turncoat plastic paddy slating us ....

anyway you and the family have a good christmas eck

craig

no hearts keep all home receipts for spl games ,

but mate id love to see us back to giving them one or 2 sections of the roseburn again was at work today:santa5: but Ive watched the game on TV and there disgusting chants of pira and the boys of the old brigade were clearly addable and I'm not going to comment on the booing of the 12 year old at half time (how ****ing low can you stoop )

i also strongly believe there behavior should be brought to everyonein scotlands attention mcgeedy was quick enough to tarr us as sectarian boo boys maybe the increasing unacceptable face of Celtic should become a greater subject for debate in Scotland

as a rule im not for tit for tat behaviour but when you have major papers carrying a bigoted wee turncoat plastic paddy slating us ....

anyway you and the family have a good christmas eck

craig

Thanks mate, you too.

Archived