Am I just mad?

JennytheJambo

JennytheJambo

Can someone tell me or I am going insane but I stayed until the end off the game, why, I don't know maybe I thought I was going to miss something? like super Barry getting something he deserved. Most other fans had the common sense to leave and not punish themselve anymore. I am losing the plot. Sitting there listen to the drivel and crap that comes out off all those Rankers fans mouths.

Dagger Is Back
Can someone tell me or I am going insane but I stayed until the end off the game, why, I don't know maybe I thought I was going to miss something? like super Barry getting something he deserved. Most other fans had the common sense to leave and not punish themselve anymore. I am losing the plot. Sitting there listen to the drivel and crap that comes out off all those Rankers fans mouths.

You're not insane - probably just numb like the rest of us.

I wish I could have forced myself to stay but at 3 the wee fella said 'Can we go now?' and I said 'We'll go at 4'

Mind you when that went in he put his arms round me and said 'Dad I love you - sorry Hearts are crap'. And that from an 8 year old who I've inflicted this season on!

JennytheJambo
I must be going insane too Jenny.............so do not worry, we can talk to each other at the assylum.

Look forward to it, may get released when we have a decent team.

Orchard Jambo

I feel for the people who paid to watch that utter pishh tonight.. I watched the game at home, well I watched the 1st half as that was enough for me..:mad:

Archived