Bookings. WTF?

Radioactive Mince

Radioactive Mince

Well, watching the terrible twins (my lovely children) today while Mrs Mince vacated our abode to try to drive I really did forgot we were playing today. Well actually I did remember well before KO but I digress...

Upon realising that the game had been and gone I checked SSN and noticed first of all the result, which was a nice surprise obviously, then saw that Gollum had booked no fewer than five of our lads in the last 19 minutes.

I sincerely hope that these were all merited or, well, we all know why they might not've been.

Mince

Well, watching the terrible twins (my lovely children) today while Mrs Mince vacated our abode to try to drive I really did forgot we were playing today. Well actually I did remember well before KO but I digress...

Upon realising that the game had been and gone I checked SSN and noticed first of all the result, which was a nice surprise obviously, then saw that Gollum had booked no fewer than five of our lads in the last 19 minutes.

I sincerely hope that these were all merited or, well, we all know why they might not've been.

Mince

He got a bit card happy but they were mainly for silly things like just pulling McGeady back in the middle of the pitch as we started to **** ourselves.

I don't think any of them were too extreme, Jonsson's was a well earned one, great foul to make and booking to take

Mince

To fair to Willie Collum, he had a decent game and got the big decisions right. As for the 5 bookings, they were mostly fair enough. Goncalves was unlucky, but the rest were justified bookings (Wallace's was probably not a foul and thus not a booking but the ref got conned by lesbian pus and if the ref thought it was a trip, the position made it a booking). Especially Templetons. That was a shocker!

TBF only Bouzids was odd. The others were persistent fouling or poor challenges iirc.

Were ESPN saying Bouzids was for winding up the celtic fans? If so the i'd shake his hand - worth a card any day.

Radioactive Mince

Perfect lads and lass.

Glad they didn't seem to be "card-levelling".

As for Bouzid - Think he just gets booked for looking crazed.

Mince

TBF only Bouzids was odd. The others were persistent fouling or poor challenges iirc.

Bouzid was 'engaging' the celtic fans in conversation. That is a nailed on booking in modern football and to be fair, he really should know better. The mhanks got rather animated so he must have said something a touch naughty!

Radioactive Mince
Wallace deserved his. A disgusting tackle on what's her name. Not.

I like this. You can always rely on the Trig to get her pumped.

Mince

Archived