IT'S SO ****ING COLD

Acey

I can't sleep. I'm having to check my feet every few minutes to make sure they're still attached to the rest of me. I'm considering having a w*nk purely to get my circulation going.

Troubling times, fellow KBers.

Geoff Kilpatrick

It's a beautiful afternoon. 25 degrees whilst I sit out on the deck with the laptop!

Hope this helps.

It's a beautiful afternoon. 25 degrees whilst I sit out on the deck with the laptop!

Hope this helps.

No, that doesn't help at all! In fact, that's the last thing I wanted to hear right now! Why did you think that would help?!?

Geoff Kilpatrick
No, that doesn't help at all! In fact, that's the last thing I wanted to hear right now! Why did you think that would help?!?

Think warm, feel warm!

It is ****ing freezing. Trying to get a taxi home was ****ing horrific.

I would try and have a w*nk too, but my hands are so cold I reckon it'd have the reverse effect.

portobellojambo1
Just about to take the dog for a walk and its -12:smiliz21: i should have got a feckin gerbil[:santa3:/QUOTE]

I don't actually think you can train them to take dogs for walks so think positively, by not getting a gerbil you saved some cash.

Just about to take the dog for a walk and its -12:smiliz21: i should have got a feckin gerbil[:santa3:/QUOTE]

I don't actually think you can train them to take dogs for walks so think positively' date=' by not getting a gerbil you saved some cash.[/quote']

:10900:

Just about to take the dog for a walk and its -12:smiliz21: i should have got a feckin gerbil[/b']:santa3:

I don't actually think you can train them to take dogs for walks so think positively, by not getting a gerbil you saved some cash.

:laugh:

I don't actually think you can train them to take dogs for walks so think positively' date=' by not getting a gerbil you saved some cash.[/quote']

Quality

Got caught in a white-out on the drive home to Penicuik yesterday. Went through Carlops sideways.

Attempting to drive twin-turbocharged rear-wheel drive cars through two feet of standing snow isn't big or clever......funny though :santa1:

alwaysthereinspirit

Hope this helps.

Lucky bar steward. Here in Boston we've got snow. 14 f****** inches of it and it's still coming down.

Got caught in a white-out on the drive home to Penicuik yesterday. Went through Carlops sideways.

Attempting to drive twin-turbocharged rear-wheel drive cars through two feet of standing snow isn't big or clever......funny though :santa1:

If that was the 2.30 whiteout, the Queensway in Penicuik was like a scene from Iraqs retreat out of Kuwait.

Cars abandoned everywhere all because of a big automatic Audi with an old guy driving, abandoning his car halfway up. I kept mine in second car with low revs and slid by them all slowly.

Trick is never to stop unless essential.

Yawn yawn yawn. This weather is mild. Says someone who holds two bluenose certificates one apiece for crossing both the artic and antartic circles.

Bloody bighead and show off that I am:santa1:

John

The Old Tolbooth
Yawn yawn yawn. This weather is mild. Says someone who holds two bluenose certificates one apiece for crossing both the artic and antartic circles.

John

I didn't know you were a Rangers fan John :santa1:

I didn't know you were a Rangers fan John :santa1:

Wash your mouth out with soap forthwith :santa1:

John

John

You were on a fecking ship! It's hardly like you hiked your way up in tropical uniform is it?

It is ****ing freezing. Trying to get a taxi home was ****ing horrific.

I would try and have a w*nk too, but my hands are so cold I reckon it'd have the reverse effect.

We walked for an hour and a half to get a taxi last night.

Hellishly cold.

Archived