It's the Saturday before Xmas.

Beats

Kickback seems a bit slow tonight.

So what's everyone up to?

I've just opened a can of Stella and have a bottle of Wine for later.

Over to you :santa4:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Going up to Rose St to get merry.

Hopefully see Pat Stanton swinging his trousers around his head while chasing a pigeon.

Hopefully see Pat Stanton swinging his trousers around his head while chasing a pigeon.

George Street for me, see some Barbie lookalikes and get cattled.

Still a bit tender after last nights works xmas night out. :smiliz57:

Maybe have a Richard Gere a bit later seeing it`s Saturday night though. Also on the countdown to my 2 weeks hols starting Wednesday so on a bit of a high!:santa1:

I've been in the pub since 2. Just home for my tea. Don't know if I should go out tonight. It's freezing out there. Maybe a few cans in front of the fire.

:santa1:

I was in a boozer in Rose St after the last derby at fester.Can't mind what it was called but it had Staropramen on tap.Fecking lovely.Ended up at the titty bars too.Bad result but a cracking night.

I'm working tomorrow so it'll be a few Hoe then some vodka, sitting on KB and listening to my Subo CD.

:santa1:

Good shout!!! :smiliz23: Can of Belhaven at present, red wine soon though. :santa1:

Staying in feeling sorry for myself instead of going out for a meeal in Edinburgh tonight followed by drinking and game tomorrow. Fecking snow has put pay to my weekend fun :smiliz57:

Doctor FinnBarr
Still beige from a few nights ago, a quiet night in watching a movie for me :lol:

A "movie" is Yank, watch a film instead!

:smiliz65:

Speaking of Films/Movies.Anything decent on tonight.

No. Unless you have other than cooncil telly.....:smiliz23:

Been a weird few days, had night out on Thursday but wasn't as wrecked as normal.

Determined to get there tonight before crawling along to Tynie, hopefully to get a last minute ticket.....

No. Unless you have other than cooncil telly.....:smiliz23:

Been a weird few days, had night out on Thursday but wasn't as wrecked as normal.

Determined to get there tonight before crawling along to Tynie, hopefully to get a last minute ticket.....

I know i now stay in Gorebridge but that's out of line that comment :santa1:

You will get a ticket no bother.

A "movie" is Yank, watch a film instead!

:smiliz65:

:lol:

Movie is the modern mans word for a film.

Speaking of Films/Movies.Anything decent on tonight.

Yes Man on sky :santa4:

scots civil war

golf match today,won and now thawing with coffee brandies,big dollops of honey and the occasional exotic cigarette

nice

Now staying sober in the slight chance i can get down to Inverness early in morning and get lift to game from there. Now just need it to stop snowing!

It was going to be some pasta and whatever ****e lager has been left from last night.

But seeing as I won today. I'm feel like getting a big takeaway, few stellas, sit on my arse playing football manager and listen to fighting talk podcast. Watch match of the day with a rather spiffing bottle of port and fall asleap just as the boring teams in league one's highlights start.

Bring on sunday!

Miller Jambo 60
Now staying sober in the slight chance i can get down to Inverness early in morning and get lift to game from there. Now just need it to stop snowing!

Must be cold up there to.

Must be cold up there to.

Same as rest of country I think, but they have just shut 1 of the roads up this way, but im trying to be optimistic and if I can get to Inverness then can either get lift or drive, the hard bit will be getting down to Inverness. Some rain and no more snow would be helpful :santa1:

Same as rest of country I think, but they have just shut 1 of the roads up this way, but im trying to be optimistic and if I can get to Inverness then can either get lift or drive, the hard bit will be getting down to Inverness. Some rain and no more snow would be helpful :santa1:

Meant to clear up later i think.Newcastle and roundabout meant to be it bad tommorow though.

Having a quiet night in tonight, John and I were out last night in Gala

not much on the tv though:smiliz23:

I've not been out in Gala for ages.Had my first ever Sloe Gin in the Railway i think it's called? Good night down there.

Not the Railway.It's on the corner next to a pet shop and always has karaoke on a Sunday.

I've not been out in Gala for ages.Had my first ever Sloe Gin in the Railway i think it's called? Good night down there.

Not the Railway.It's on the corner next to a pet shop and always has karaoke on a Sunday.

you mean the Bridge Inn that has karaoke on Sundays.

We were in the Gluepot for a good while but it ended up heaving and you couldn't move, so ended up in Wotherspoons then The Foundry, was a guid night and no hangover either... result

you mean the Bridge Inn that has karaoke on Sundays.

We were in the Gluepot for a good while but it ended up heaving and you couldn't move, so ended up in Wotherspoons then The Foundry, was a guid night and no hangover either... result

That's the one.

Still fragile from last night so just chilling out , will be starting all over again tomorrow morning about 10.30 with pre match drinks.

Still fragile from last night so just chilling out , will be starting all over again tomorrow morning about 10.30 with pre match drinks.

I was planning on a session tommorow but i start at 5am on Monday so best not!

Archived