Wedding Anniversary

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Is tomorrow and the better half fancied a night away from the brats so I booked us a nice hotel at Gatwick airport tonight ready for a flight to Edinburgh in the morning for the game against the smellies.

How romantic is that ?

Any other Romeo's out there ?

:santa1:

Is tomorrow and the better half fancied a night away from the brats so I booked us a nice hotel at Gatwick airport tonight ready for a flight to Edinburgh in the morning for the game against the smellies.

How romantic is that ?

VQ--wall-tent,-hockey,-tracks-138-744967.jpg

in my correct opinion

How romantic is that ?

You're married? :smiliz23: :smiliz23: :smiliz23:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I have 2 wives.

One in the big bad world of reality & Victoria..n in the wonderful world of JKB.

I have 2 wives.

One in the big bad world of reality & Victoria..n in the wonderful world of JKB.

Double trouble. :santa1:

that's the official line anyway. i've met his 'wife'... lovely woman.

i think she's really his carer though. she carries a cattle prod and horse tranquilisers around.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
i would say so based on the liquid intake of any given saturday morning/afternoon.

When is our anniversary dear ??

:smiliz57:

jambojackbilly

My partner fancied a bit prior to her night out, so i left my bet down stairs and headed upstairs towards another momentous moment !!!

As we went about it our business, twoing and frowing as you do,i noticed :smiliz64: from my position that i could still see the scores coming in from the telly bedroom

My highlight was City making it 4-3, it made my 5team acci look delightful

Her disappointment was Millwall's late late equalizer, their was a few moments respite i may add :santa1: she seemed content, no complaints fae me, but i hate Millwall :smiliz21:

Romance eh

Archived