1.86/1 = an early Xmas gift.

20/12/09

Dudbridge to beat Welge

Painter to beat Suljovic

Anderson to beat Caven

21/12/09

Part to beat Greebe

1.86/1 = an early Xmas gift.

Not even having a saver on Greebe at 2/1 so I at least get my stake back. Anderson was poor but scraped through.

Is it really worth having a bet in the early rounds?

Best and easiest time in my opinion. You know from all the other tournaments who is who and if they have met before. Would you not bet in FA Cup ties if it was in the early rounds and Man U played Norwich at a gift on a price?

Best and easiest time in my opinion. You know from all the other tournaments who is who and if they have met before. Would you not bet in FA Cup ties if it was in the early rounds and Man U played Norwich at a gift on a price?

I likely would.

But the odd's are usually poor and you need to back quite a few to make it worthwhile and when I back a lot of odd's on there's usually 1 that lets me down. Just my luck!

Had a wee wager on Jenkins/Part double last night so keen to keep the roll going but know very little about any of the guys in tonights games.

Whats everyones tips for tonights games?

Had a wee wager on Jenkins/Part double last night so keen to keep the roll going but know very little about any of the guys in tonights games.

Whats everyones tips for tonights games?

Not for tonight but the next round seems as easy as the first.

27/12/09

King to beat Stompe

Lewis to beat Newton

28/12/09

Painter to beat van der Voort

Webster to beat Manley

Barneveld to beat Dolan

2.84/1 = new year's treat.

I had young, beaton and whitlock tonight. easy money (after the young game) and just missed the 3 correct scores for ?175 on a quid patent - had young 3-1.

Ovens looked poor so who ever he plays next is a nap i reckon.

other bets ill be checkin the morn are part to win his quarter - about 4-1 i think and whitlock for his quarter. gotta fancy wade but should be a price and you never know, wade can be just as terrible as he is good!

The Old Tolbooth

The value bet of the round has to be Baxter to beat Anderson as Anderson suffers from serious nerves and panick attacks in front of the cameras for some reason, which is a shame because he's well capable of beating almost anyone on the circuit when he's on his game. Baxter is 3.25 or in old money 9/4.

Archived