Auf Wiedershein Pet

CostaJambo

Bonnie Prince Charlie

Have to agree, not as good as Rising Damp or Father Ted but still a classic. Preferred the older stuff.

The episode where Wayne and Barry are out on the pull is my favourite

this was really tame compaired to tbftbs

Totally different types of programme. Auf Wiedersein Pet was a comedy drama whilst the other was biting social satire.

Doctor FinnBarr
Had its low points but overall one of the best British TV programmes ever made. Anyone agree or disagree?

I enjoyed it so much that I went and worked in West Germany (as it was then) for 2 years!

:santa4:

Doctor FinnBarr
bikerjambo,

honest ?

Yep, and I can tell you some of the antics that really happened were far funnier than what you seen on the telly!

If only I was a writer!

:smiliz23:

portobellojambo1
Had its low points but overall one of the best British TV programmes ever made. Anyone agree or disagree?

Would imagine everyone that posts on this thread will either have to agree or disagree with you, there's not an awful lot of alternative answers to the question is there:qqb010:

I'm in agreement, it was a series I enjoyed watching.

Agree, one of my favourites. Probably the only programme I've bought all the episodes from.

I have all the Benidorms and Police Squad but I cheated by recording these from Sky.:smiliz64:

Agree. Prefered the newer series than the old ones.

The series in Cuba was brilliant , i agree the newer ones are better than the original series.

best prog ever made,oz poaching fish in series 2 was classic tv.

Aye it was. I prefered the 2nd series to the 1st. Thornley Manor etc.

BFTBS was also good. I liked what I think was the pilot. When the Irish boys scam them to do some tarmacing. Superb when Yosser catches up with the guy.

Agree.

Great programme.

Always found it amusing the antics they got up to.

They would have got in worse trouble, had Dennis not tried to keep them in check.

Quality!!! Thornley Manor and Ally Frazers villa.

Legendary stuff. Ive got the box sets!

Lest we forget Arthur "Tiger" Pringle the pub landlord

wayne shagged his daughter iirc,and they bricked up the door!

That's right.

They then called him up from a motorway service station on the way up to Newcastle and sang 'Wall Meet Again' down the phone.

My favourite ever programme.

That's right.

They then called him up from a motorway service station on the way up to Newcastle and sang 'Wall Meet Again' down the phone.

My favourite ever programme.

It was his niece actually, but aye Wayne humped her and they all got hoyed oot of The Barley Mow, only to return with the "Arthur Tiger Pringle" video. Classic stuff.

It was his niece actually, but aye Wayne humped her and they all got hoyed oot of The Barley Mow, only to return with the "Arthur Tiger Pringle" video. Classic stuff.

Lest we forget Oz kicking in Arthur's jukebox when "Agadoo" came on.

Telly nerd alert. :santa1:

Speaking of which, Celebrity Come Dine With Me should be a cracker tonight as David Gest is on it. :santa4:

No. It was his daughter. They sang 'Wall meet again' from the village phone box.

No. It was his daughter. They sang 'Wall meet again' from the village phone box.

Prince Andrew 'got her pumped' in real life. Allegedly.

Archived