Robbie for Scotland

SteveM1874

Surely if Baw Bag Elliot is one of Scoltand hottest young talents according to I love hearts please keep paying my mortgage **** OFF Frail, then Surely Robbie must be pusing for a call up to the national squad?

Have a word with yourself.

"Bawbag Elliot"

No need for that as all.

Sorry I apologise - i forgot that a baw bag can be usefull - i take it you run his fan club, must be a fairly lonely job

Robbie was dreadful. His pass infield to Palazuelos was the reason that Rangers scored their first. Why didn't he just hoof it into the stand as usual? A Primary 5 football team would know that you don't pass a ball along your own 18 yard line when under pressure. Up until that goal went in I thought we looked comfortable, although posing no threat. After that there was only going to be one winner and we were lucky it was only 4. In saying that I don't think many could have lived with Rangers last night. I thought they were awesome, but maybe that's because we were just so bad.

Dunk-Section G

I think Frail has steadied the ship.

He isnt a long term, even medium term option though.

Results have marginally improved. The season is a write off, fact. But what we need to HOPE to happen is that a decent manager will come in, we get a squad overhaul and can have a decent season next year.

Archived