Topless Leicester fan!

The Old Tolbooth

The Old Tolbooth

Just been watching a programme with this guy on it, never seen him before but he seems like a decent enough bloke with a few screws loose! he basically goes topless to every single Leicester City match home or away, no matter the weather! He's 26 years old and 23 stone so plenty blubber to keep him warm I guess!

I don't know about you guys but I couldn't do it!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/leicester/content/articles/2005/04/28/lee_jobber_leicester_city_mad_feature.shtml

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

similar to the portsmouth fan john 'portsmouth football club' smith, duno if he still goes to the games as he got banned for pi5hin on a polisman at st marys.

similar to the portsmouth fan john 'portsmouth football club' smith, duno if he still goes to the games as he got banned for pi5hin on a polisman at st marys.

000CF914-73E5-135F-9F010C01AC1BF814.jpg

Miller Jambo 60
Just been watching a programme with this guy on it, never seen him before but he seems like a decent enough bloke with a few screws loose! he basically goes topless to every single Leicester City match home or away, no matter the weather! He's 26 years old and 23 stone so plenty blubber to keep him warm I guess!

I don't know about you guys but I couldn't do it!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/leicester/content/articles/2005/04/28/lee_jobber_leicester_city_mad_feature.shtml

Jobber what a handle.

Makes big Bernie look like a baby.

Sexton Hardcastle

Westwood.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy
Westwood.

aye i had a feeling it wasnt smith, just a stab in the dark, most common name in britain and all that, after mohammed....

Say What Again

Are the police sure it was him?

:smiliz64:

Just been watching a programme with this guy on it, never seen him before but he seems like a decent enough bloke with a few screws loose!

He has a tattoo of Ali G on his fat, and one of Borat drinking out of a tea cup so most of his face is obscured, on more of his fat. Most worrying is the one of Elvis on another piece of fat, because my mum (who he lives with and is his best friend) loves Elvis. How exactly does she love Elvis, Fox fatty?

Better call Saul
Im sure the boy is on that "Hardest away Days" on sky. They went down to Watford and got pumped i think.

Indeed it was the 14th re-run of it was on last night

and they drew 2-2 btw

Archived