tinnitus

scots civil war

scots civil war

anybod got it out there???? ive met loads of people who have that dreadful buzzing in either or both ears,surprising how many punters own up when asked recently.......

ive copped it in my right ear,drums,djing and power tools over the years i suppose has frayed the hairs in my eardrum

what id like to know is ,is there any cure ???

don't think so

knew a lassie who had it after she got smacked in the side of the head by some bint and burst her ear drum and she said she just had to live with it

she was from Glenrothes though so that might just have been because modern medicine hadn't got there yet and there is only so much you can do with leaches

scots civil war

hehe

it can drive one quite ****ing potty imo and i empathise with any punter who has it

Daydream Believer

I've been told in the past that there's no cure for it mate.

I think that if it's really, really bad then they can sever the nerve and it might stop it, but then it might just stop the hearing and you still "hear" the ringing.

I've got a mate who has just qualified as an audiologist though so feel free to PM me with specifics if you like and I'll give him a shout and pass on any advice.

scots civil war

im managing mine ok i suppose but its debilitating right enough,scaled down making music quite a bit and wear defenders at work as much as i can

it is a ******* none the less

ive got a m8y thats hopped it back to spain for a 5 grand operation,massive waiting list here and it was caused by a botched op for summat else !!

There are several forms of tinnitus, and several reasons that it occurs, so I would get some expert advice if I were you (through the doc first of all who will check for any obvious physical damage or obstructions) and have a scour around the internet to see which form of tinnitus most matches yours. I've had it for years, but it's more of a hitch-pitched whistling sound that I don't notice most of the time now as I've "backgrounded" it. It tends to get worse if I'm run down. On the two occasions that it got really bad, the first time it was cured by a concoction from Napier's and the second by acupuncture. But as I say, yours might be a different form of tinnitus altogether.

scots civil war

sounds like your in the same condition as me chief,ive backgrounded the high pitch and notice it more when,say,my sinuses are a bit more congested than usual

im a big fan of accupuncture as ive had a lot of physical pain removed a few times

thinking of getting my ears syringed as well,feel pressure with that ****ing hiss

il go to the doc

Archived