Taekwondo monkeys attack trainer

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Lo Wung, 42, taught the monkeys so they could entertain crowds outside a shopping centre in Nshi, in eastern China's Hubei province.

But the money-spinning primates turned the tables on their trainer when he slipped during a show, with one quick-thinking monkey flooring him with a kick to the head.

Hu Luang, 32, a bystander who photographed the incident, said: "I saw one punch him in the eye - he grabbed another by the ear and it responded by grabbing his nose. They were leaping and jumping all over the place. It was better than a Bruce Lee film."

At one point the monkey trainer grabbed a staff to hit the monkeys, only to find himself facing a stick-brandishing monkey that cracked him over the head.

He only managed to get the monkeys under control by tangling them up in the rope that had been used to stop them running off.

Mr Hu said: "He was really furious, he made the monkeys kneel on the ground with their hands tied behind their backs to punish them and make them show remorse for their nasty attack."

I just thought people ought to know!! :santa1:

Daydream Believer

I cannot describe how much I would love to see monkeys trained in martial arts kick the crap out of their trainer.

Say What Again
Lo Wung, 42, taught the monkeys so they could entertain crowds outside a shopping centre in Nshi, in eastern China's Hubei province.

But the money-spinning primates turned the tables on their trainer when he slipped during a show, with one quick-thinking monkey flooring him with a kick to the head.

Hu Luang, 32, a bystander who photographed the incident, said: "I saw one punch him in the eye - he grabbed another by the ear and it responded by grabbing his nose. They were leaping and jumping all over the place. It was better than a Bruce Lee film."

At one point the monkey trainer grabbed a staff to hit the monkeys, only to find himself facing a stick-brandishing monkey that cracked him over the head.

He only managed to get the monkeys under control by tangling them up in the rope that had been used to stop them running off.

Mr Hu said: "He was really furious, he made the monkeys kneel on the ground with their hands tied behind their backs to punish them and make them show remorse for their nasty attack."

I just thought people ought to know!! :santa1:

Where is the photo????????

Guest Bilel Mohsni
I cannot describe how much I would love to see monkeys trained in martial arts kick the crap out of their trainer.

I never even realised it was one of the things I wanted to see before I died until I read the article! :santa1:

Best part is...

"... At one point the monkey trainer grabbed a staff to hit the monkeys, only to find himself facing a stick-brandishing monkey that cracked him over the head... "

Guest Bilel Mohsni
Where is the photo????????

I have no photograph priviledges... And I'm having problems posting links but the article is in the Telegraph, pic and all.

Would someone else mind posting the link and the photo for me... It is worth the effort! It is of the monkey performing the flyng kick to his head!

Say What Again
I have no photograph priviledges... And I'm having problems posting links but the article is in the Telegraph, pic and all.

Would someone else mind posting the link and the photo for me... It is worth the effort! It is of the monkey performing the flyng kick to his head!

Oh yes! Yes! Yes!

That's even better

monkey_1544467c.jpg

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Can you post it to my facebook page! :santa1:

Tis did.

Whats with the animal fetish grumpy ??

PWNED.

Good, leave the poor animals alone. Vile hoor

Guest Bilel Mohsni
Tis did.

Whats with the animal fetish grumpy ??

All perfectly harmless and non-romantic based I can assure you!!

Just kind of my thing... Like being grumpy or long posts!! :santa1:

Made me laugh. Apes should be free not doing tricks... Didnt hit him hard enough...

No way, a certain % of ALL creatures should be held in captivity and forced to amuse humans. In an ideal world id have a team of Ninja monkeys for bullying ginger/fat kids and a giant Albatross to fly around on.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
All perfectly harmless and non-romantic based I can assure you!!

Just kind of my thing... Like being grumpy or long posts!! :santa1:

Aye right.

I have no problem with your..........strange foibles.

As long as you wash afterwards then fine by me.

You drinking Sunday ??

Guest Bilel Mohsni
Aye right.

I have no problem with your..........strange foibles.

As long as you wash afterwards then fine by me.

You drinking Sunday ??

Are bears catholic? Oh yes indeedy I will be partaking in some Christmas spirit on Sunday, what time are you arriving in civilization?

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Are bears catholic? Oh yes indeedy I will be partaking in some Christmas spirit on Sunday, what time are you arriving in civilization?

About 10ish, might come round yours for breakfast as all the boozers are shut in civilisation.

Guest Bilel Mohsni
About 10ish, might come round yours for breakfast as all the boozers are shut in civilisation.

As long as you wipe yer hoofs!

Archived