Metal version of Woodstock?

Ribble

Sonisphere 2010 could be shaping up as Metal's answer to Woodstock!

Bands already confirmed for the UK Sonisphere are:

Iron Maiden

Rammstein

Alice Cooper

M?tley Cr?e

Slayer

Anthrax

The Cult

Iggy and the Stooges

But also it has been announced that the 'Big 4' of thrash will be playing the Polish and Czech Sonisphere Festivals which could mean that both Metallica and Megadeath will be added to the above list!!

That is some line up for metalheads!

Im not really into metal anymore but most of those bands are brilliant.

From the 9th Dec (in the shed).....

Sonisphere headliners announced

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sonisphere festival which is to be held end of July (Friday 30th to Sunday 1 August) have announced some of the line up tonight.

First headliners are Iron Maiden in their only UK show for next year, and Rammstein are another.

Other acts confirmed earlier were/are Alice Cooper, The Cult, Iggy Pop and Stooges, Slayer, Anthrax and Motley Crue.

Sounds good so far. Sure it will do better this year at least due to Maiden being involved. Its going to be 3 days and tickets with camping are around ?160.

Come on mate keep up.

All that driniking you are doing is slowing down your eyesight!!!:santa1:

All those bands are terrible IMO.

Souting for Girls - ist post. IMO.

Away back to your pansy dollhouse.

From the 9th Dec (in the shed).....

Sonisphere headliners announced

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sonisphere festival which is to be held end of July (Friday 30th to Sunday 1 August) have announced some of the line up tonight.

First headliners are Iron Maiden in their only UK show for next year, and Rammstein are another.

Other acts confirmed earlier were/are Alice Cooper, The Cult, Iggy Pop and Stooges, Slayer, Anthrax and Motley Crue.

Sounds good so far. Sure it will do better this year at least due to Maiden being involved. Its going to be 3 days and tickets with camping are around ?160.

Come on mate keep up.

All that driniking you are doing is slowing down your eyesight!!!:santa1:

Or I decided to have a new thread with the updated news about The Big 4 playing the Polish and Czech Festivals and the possibility they will be added to the Uk Festival?? Won't matter to you anyway ya cheeky little sod, only festival you will be at will involve spooning some hairy swedish blokes :smiliz64:

Sonisphere 2010 could be shaping up as Metal's answer to Woodstock!

Bands already confirmed for the UK Sonisphere are:

Iron Maiden

Rammstein

Alice Cooper

M?tley Cr?e

Slayer

Anthrax

The Cult

Iggy and the Stooges

But also it has been announced that the 'Big 4' of thrash will be playing the Polish and Czech Sonisphere Festivals which could mean that both Metallica and Megadeath will be added to the above list!!

i`ve seen all the bands i`ve put in bold before. all great.

would love to see rammstein.

Or I decided to have a new thread with the updated news about The Big 4 playing the Polish and Czech Festivals and the possibility they will be added to the Uk Festival?? Won't matter to you anyway ya cheeky little sod, only festival you will be at will involve spooning some hairy swedish blokes :smiliz64:

I don't think Metallica will be at the UK, I think they have some contract where they have to play at any new Sonispheres, they would prob have been announced for Sonisphere already if playing.

The rumours kicking about the Download forums are that AC/DC are playing friday and Metallica Sunday - AC/DC had 11th June, Donnington on the tour dates on their official site but it got taken down... dunno where the Metallica rumour comes from though.

I don't think Metallica will be at the UK, I think they have some contract where they have to play at any new Sonispheres, they would prob have been announced for Sonisphere already if playing.

The rumours kicking about the Download forums are that AC/DC are playing friday and Metallica Sunday - AC/DC had 11th June, Donnington on the tour dates on their official site but it got taken down... dunno where the Metallica rumour comes from though.

Apparently Van Halen and Steel Panther are playing Download aswell, so it may have to be Download for me this year having seen most of the bands at Sonisphere before. What a line up though!

Apparently Van Halen and Steel Panther are playing Download aswell, so it may have to be Download for me this year having seen most of the bands at Sonisphere before. What a line up though!

Yeah Steel panther announced it at a gig apparently... I heard the Van Halen rumour but noone seems to be mentioning them on the forum at the moment... a lot of people seem to reckon Pearl Jam could be a decent shout

No 1...thats ONE of the fests I will be at will involve shed loads of beautiful Scandanavian women!

More attractive women in my eyeline than you could ever hope for!!!!:santa1:

No 1...thats ONE of the fests I will be at will involve shed loads of beautiful Scandanavian women!

More attractive women in my eyeline than you could ever hope for!!!!:santa1:

In your eyeline? You would be better off at a festival in the far east in that case, all you will have in your eyeline in scandinavia will be women's navels :smiliz64:

Metallica are playing in Belfast in May, I think the idea is maybe that they are doing a European tour culminating in a Download appearance in June.

All those bands are terrible IMO.

Well p--- off back to your Pat Boone records then grandpa

seen slayer, motley crue, anthrax and maiden many times so it would take a metallica inclusion to persuade me to see this. missed rammstein and would love to see them but if metallica go to download that will make my mind up. the only band i would return to see over and over again

For anyone who hasn't seem Rammstein live....................it will blow your rocks off.................:santa1: What a line up.

Archived