Its Snowing!!!!

Guest juvehearts

Guest juvehearts

Gotta love the snow :D

well i dont drive & i dont have to go out today. plus hope it lies & its bad in bonnyrigg, whitburn,shotts,avimore caithness.

i have my sources lol

merry xmas

juve

There was a blizzard up in Liberton about 9 am. Its not lying though, thankfully. Cant be arsed with the chaos getting home from work. Happy for it to snow a blizzard next week when i'm sitting in my warm house though. :santa1:

Complete blizzard in town now. Looks like it could be meltdown trying to get home.

Bah humbug :santa5:

Good old Edinburgh Council. Snow been forecast for today for the last week and Edinburgh Council do not grit the roads.

Good one.

:santa5:

scottish_chicP

I watched the weather on GMTV this morning and they basically said England was only getting hit. I guess they just don't care about us mere Scottish people. It's like a blizzard at Haymarket.

Roads are really bad, I drove through Longstone about half an hour ago and car had lost control on the LOngstone roundabout and was facing the wrong way, bet he got a hell of a fright.

So beware if your driving

Melbourne Jambo

I'm very excited about it! Been out of Australia for 3 months and the first spontanious snow i've ever seen(seen snow twice on trips to mountains)!!

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy
Good old Edinburgh Council. Snow been forecast for today for the last week and Edinburgh Council do not grit the roads.

Good one.

:santa5:

they were kicking the ar5e out my bit last night around 12ish, haha god loves gracemount.

I watched the weather on GMTV this morning and they basically said England was only getting hit. I guess they just don't care about us mere Scottish people. It's like a blizzard at Haymarket.

Its not that they don't care about Scotland. It's the fact it doesn't stop us getting on with our lives! In England a light shower brings the country to its knees. Pathetic really.

Archived