Does anyone have the Beatles Wii rock band?

Craigieboy

I've got the Wii version - brilliant!

There's only 36 songs and there's a few you might expect to be there that aren't. But its still brilliant nonehteless.

I've just bought myself this for my Christmas, the game and John Lennon's Rickenbacker!

Somebody had to buy me it! Quite excited!

Thanks.

What format is it then?

Is it like a Beatles karaoke?

Well it depends. If you YouTube it you'll get an idea of what's involved. It's a sort of mix of karaoke and playing the guitar and if you want to be Ringo the drums.

Have just got myself this and also forked out a further 200 odd quid for the beatifully remastered complete Beatles Discography (16 cd boxset)

Well worth getting Craig. Rock Band, that is. Not sure if I'd fork out for the discography. I wasn't going to but it was sitting in front of me at the record shop and I had to have it :)

Amazon have got a great deal on Rock band. half price IIRC. Also just to say, I went for the limited edition version. Slightly more expensive. But the guitars and everything are much less likely to break. The drum pedal gets stuck quite a bit on the chreaper one, for example. Worth that little bit extra IMO.

The graphics are also stunning in this game.

All You Need is Love.

Fraser

Well it depends. If you YouTube it you'll get an idea of what's involved. It's a sort of mix of karaoke and playing the guitar and if you want to be Ringo the drums.

Have just got myself this and also forked out a further 200 odd quid for the beatifully remastered complete Beatles Discography (16 cd boxset)

Well worth getting Craig. Rock Band, that is. Not sure if I'd fork out for the discography. I wasn't going to but it was sitting in front of me at the record shop and I had to have it :)

Amazon have got a great deal on Rock band. half price IIRC. Also just to say, I went for the limited edition version. Slightly more expensive. But the guitars and everything are much less likely to break. The drum pedal gets stuck quite a bit on the chreaper one, for example. Worth that little bit extra IMO.

The graphics are also stunning in this game.

All You Need is Love.

Fraser

Good shout on amazon. I've wanted to treat myself to this for ages, and at ?60 you cannae whack it. How much more is the limited edition version? Its currently unavailable but i'd prefer it if its not too much more.

I bought it for my wife's birthday; you know, what with me being a huge Beatles fans.

It's good fun, and it certainly must get younger people into the Beatles.

My daughter thinks the gutair is a violin!

Good shout on amazon. I've wanted to treat myself to this for ages, and at ?60 you cannae whack it. How much more is the limited edition version? Its currently unavailable but i'd prefer it if its not too much more.

I think it's about ?80, mate.

Sold. Merry Christmas to me.

great deal considering you get

one hoffner.

Mic and stand

Better drums etc.

Beatles drums insignia which is worth around, I'd say, ?120 in itself

And a few other goodies...

Archived