To all drivers

Craigieboy

who return from paying for their petrol, see a packed forecourt & sit & preen themselves & play with their handbags etc and take absolutely ages to drive away, thus delaying everyone else.

**** you.

Normally I don't do this but then I saw your car and........

who return from paying for their petrol, see a packed forecourt & sit & preen themselves & play with their handbags etc and take absolutely ages to drive away, thus delaying everyone else.

**** you.

Agree 100%.

**** you.

You could always choose a less-busy petrol station, or better still, exercise a bit of patience.

If this is what you are like waiting at a petrol station, god knows what kind of a danger you are to others on the road. Are you are the kind of driver that tailgates others because you want to do twice the speed limit while they are sticking to the legal maximum?

You could always choose a less-busy petrol station, or better still, exercise a bit of patience.

If this is what you are like waiting at a petrol station, god knows what kind of a danger you are to others on the road. Are you are the kind of driver that tailgates others because you want to do twice the speed limit while they are sticking to the legal maximum?

VOLVO DRIVER ALERT!!

VOLVO DRIVER ALERT!!

VOLVO DRIVER ALERT!!

VOLVO DRIVER ALERT!!

Think you got it in one there mate (or two)

The Old Tolbooth

**** you.

Craigies on his period again, everyone hide! :peepwall:

Phew, his dad has put him in his place, thanks Craigies dad! :santa1:

Nothing to do with impatience.

Everything to do with considering other people.

It's even more annoying when there's passengers in the car as well. As a general rule I always get the passenger to go in and pay whilst Im filling up especially if the garage is busy.

I work at a petrol garage. Luckily its one of those drive through ones. But even then some dolts sit for ages getting their wallet out. then spend an age putting their card back in before driving off. does my paps in a little bit. But not really because im getting payed either way. :)

Miller Jambo 60

My one just now is everytime, yes everytime i park the car either Tescos or in the mega Hermiston gate, some plank has to park right next to me.

Even though theres loads of spaces elsewhere.

Iceland a few weeks back, just about to get out the car and this silly bint drives alongside her drivers door next to mine.

I jumped out and stood there for the longest 5mins of her life as she could not get her door open till i shut mine.

Would not have minded but we were the only 2 cars in the car park.

I work at a petrol garage. Luckily its one of those drive through ones. But even then some dolts sit for ages getting their wallet out. then spend an age putting their card back in before driving off. does my paps in a little bit. But not really because im getting payed either way. :)

Yeah why cant they just take the advice of JKB when it comes to petrol and ...

GET IT PUMPED

:santa4:

GC

On a similar note, the thing that hacks me off is women in shops who wait until they've been told how much it is before they start looking in their handbag for their purse. It's like it comes as a surprise to them that they're going to have to hand over money.

Race ye in my volvo anyday sunshine! :santa5:

Given your location I thought you and the wife would have driven a couple of Seats, Seats. :peek_by_Andrin:

My one just now is everytime, yes everytime i park the car either Tescos or in the mega Hermiston gate, some plank has to park right next to me.

Even though theres loads of spaces elsewhere.

Iceland a few weeks back, just about to get out the car and this silly bint drives alongside her drivers door next to mine.

I jumped out and stood there for the longest 5mins of her life as she could not get her door open till i shut mine.

Would not have minded but we were the only 2 cars in the car park.

I agree with you on that one.

Also, I do get annoyed when the car park is busy but you have cars parked across multiple bays which deprives others of a space.

I think people with 4x4s should not be allowed to drive them unless they have an address in the country and their driving license covers driving vans etc. There is absolutely no valid reason for having a 4x4 for city driving.

A lot of them seem to have no sense of judging distances between vehicles and you can't tell if they are deliberately tailgating you or think you are further away.

If people want to mess about once they have got their petrol why can't they do it after they have moved away from the pump? Inconsiderate barstewards.

And while we are on the subject, people who use the tyre bay or vacum bay as a parking space, or make it difficult to get out by stopping their (usually a 4x4 or MPV) outside the station shop in such a way that they are blocking the end of the petrol bays - shoot the lot of them!

If the forecourt is really busy, I'll hop in my car immediately after filling up and park round the side of the 'shop' before going in to pay.

Considerate as ****, that's me!

If the forecourt is really busy, I'll hop in my car immediately after filling up and park round the side of the 'shop' before going in to pay.

Considerate as ****, that's me!

What if I need to put air in my tyres but theres a huge queue for the car wash and your cars parked there?!

Selfish *******.

;)

What if I need to put air in my tyres but theres a huge queue for the car wash and your cars parked there?!

Selfish *******.

;)

But I don't park it where the air/water is and the station I use doesn't have a car wash.

Why are you having a go at me?

:santa1:

Miller Jambo 60

Selfish *******.

;)

Kick it, Simples.

On a similar note, the thing that hacks me off is women in shops who wait until they've been told how much it is before they start looking in their handbag for their purse. It's like it comes as a surprise to them that they're going to have to hand over money.

Surely no lady in your company has to worry about paying.

**** you.

Agree 100%. The other day I pulled up behind an empty car on the basis that the driver was probably paying and about to go. Bloke saunters over to his car, looks in my direction, gets in and puts the engine on. No problem, I thought. Then he gets on his mobile phone and just sits there. Eventually, I had to get out of my car and tap on his window. He looked at me as if I had 2 heads and then drove off - still on his mobile.

I can only hope he got done for driving while on his mobile.

I agree with you on that one.

Also, I do get annoyed when the car park is busy but you have cars parked across multiple bays which deprives others of a space.

I think people with 4x4s should not be allowed to drive them unless they have an address in the country and their driving license covers driving vans etc. There is absolutely no valid reason for having a 4x4 for city driving.

A lot of them seem to have no sense of judging distances between vehicles and you can't tell if they are deliberately tailgating you or think you are further away.

Nonsense.

What happens if you've got a family of three kids and a pet dog to ferry about?

Nowt wrong with a 4x4.

Miller Jambo 60
[/b]

Nonsense.

What happens if you've got a family of three kids and a pet dog to ferry about?

Nowt wrong with a 4x4.

A normal Hatchback.

A normal Hatchback.

Tight squeeze I'm sure you'll agree. No good if you've got any kit to carry also.

Why not buy a 4x4, make life easier.

Tight squeeze I'm sure you'll agree. No good if you've got any kit to carry also.

Why not buy a 4x4, make life easier.

An estate car has about the same capacity as a 4x4 on the inside.

Not that I am against 4x4s I have my eye on a Landrover Discovery at the moment which will be ideal for running about town!

Craig Gordons Gloves
Everyone with a 4x4 is single handedly killing the planet.

i have 2, so does that make me a double murderer?

Another one - people that go to the cashpoint and despite there being a queue they like to mess around with their handbag etc after getting their money or even just their feckin mini statement.

cashpoint smashpoint we are talking about careless drivers at petrol stations..... they should have their cars taken off them and burned at a recognised burning centre!!

Drives me mental!!

I also hate when im behind someone at a cash machine, they put there card in, take there money out and then they put another card in!!!!!!! Aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh get back to the end of the que you dicks if you want to make another transaction!!!

Thats better.

Folk who can't work their indicators. Especially at roundabouts where you have to wait for them to finish their mystery manouver before you can drive on.

Hate them.

Folk who can't work their indicators. Especially at roundabouts where you have to wait for them to finish their mystery manouver before you can drive on.

Hate them.

That annoy's the feck out of me. Mini roundabouts and indicating right to go straight on. Why?

Archived