Were you watching Larry ??

robertbonaly

Just been watching Sports Personality of the Year and a tear in my eye with the award for Seve. Also well done to Ryan Giggs - a model professionsal in very way, so well done to him. Lastly and my main point was the Army Major who walked the marathon with those leg contraptions after he lost his legs in Afghanistan. Did you see that Larry - bet he wouldn't have done what you did yesterday and desert his team mates in a time of need. You are a complete disgrace and I for one hope I never, ever see you in a Hearts jersey ever again - you are exactly the sort of mercenary that has brought our beautiful game and my beloved club to its knees. You are typical of the sort of person who has ruined our game as you think of yourself and no one else.

The people I watched tonight are men and you are not - get it Larry ???

The Old Tolbooth
Just been watching Sports Personality of the Year and a tear in my eye with the award for Seve. Also well done to Ryan Giggs - a model professionsal in very way, so well done to him. Lastly and my main point was the Army Major who walked the marathon with those leg contraptions after he lost his legs in Afghanistan. Did you see that Larry - bet he wouldn't have done what you did yesterday and desert his team mates in a time of need. You are a complete disgrace and I for one hope I never, ever see you in a Hearts jersey ever again - you are exactly the sort of mercenary that has brought our beautiful game and my beloved club to its knees. You are typical of the sort of person who has ruined our game as you think of yourself and no one else.

Absolutely fantastic post mate, just brilliant!

If you could still award mana or rep on here I'd give you a bucket load for that post, top marks! :2thumbsup:

Absolutely fantastic post mate, just brilliant!

If you could still award mana or rep on here I'd give you a bucket load for that post, top marks! :2thumbsup:

Thanks - just so moved by watching these heroes and thinking about that complete waste of space yesterday - could not help myself and hope my emotion has set the right tone for a large number of us true Jambos !!!

portobellojambo1

Bang on the mark.

Kingston = a coward, only interested in fleecing us for what goes into his back pocket. Hopefully he has played his last ever game for the club, and if we have to release him in January for nothing it will be no loss, because since being given a contract by us he has given us nothing in return.

Ryan Giggs = a class act both on and off the pitch and a great role model to all football fans.

Kingston = well, I'd get an infraction if I said how I truly felt about the wee choad.

As stark a contrast as you'll ever get.

Jambof3tornado

kingstons actions can hardly have come as a surprise to anyone. Csaba must be very disappointed with the fact that Laryea couldnt manage to stay on the park after a minor niggle.

Very poor behaviour!

Ryan Giggs' temperment and dedication to United, his employers, and the fans has seen him become a multi-millionaire and allowed him to become the most decorated player in British football history. He'll also go down as one of the best players to have played the game.

Kingston will acheive none of the above.

Archived