Funniest JKB line of the year

Boof

What is JKB's funniest line of the year?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What is JKB's funniest line of the year?

• Unless this dame has beer flavoured flaps...
    • Other (please specify)
    • St Johnstone

slightly loaded question but I agree, beer flavoured flaps was one of the funniest things I have read on here in all my JKBing years.

That thread overall is genius.

Have we had any more updates from our young romeo yet or did is lack of poncey jacket ruin his chances? :stuart:

That thread overall is genius.

Have we had any more updates from our young romeo yet or did is lack of poncey jacket ruin his chances? :stuart:

D&C (and much of JKB) are heading out tomorrow night for a date.

Generic Username
D&C (and much of JKB) are heading out tomorrow night for a date.

I'm planning on turning up at the date, popping a finger up this dame's jafft hole and then running off into the night, laughing manically as I go.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Someone should do the JKB awards. I done it last year but I'm supposed to be revising now so don't have the time.

It can get pretty 'interesting' if you create the right categories. :th_o:

The JKB line I laughed at the loudest this year was posted by Ken Barlow on August 6th at 3:45 pm.

Unfortunately the post was in a thread that was removed by the mods so I can't say what it was. :hat2:

Second place goes to a Mafia put down delivered to yvonnejambo by Beverley - but you had to be there, I guess. :stuart:

The Old Tolbooth
The JKB line I laughed at the loudest this year was posted by Ken Barlow on August 6th at 3:45 pm.

Unfortunately the post was in a thread that was removed by the mods so I can't say what it was. :hat2:

Second place goes to a Mafia put down delivered to yvonnejambo by Beverley - but you had to be there, I guess. :stuart:

Was it removed for Kens post?

If not then I think it's pretty safe to refresh our mammaries :D

Ho ho feckin ho:stuart:

Generic Username

I combined beer and a woman's tuppance, if you don't like either of those two things then I think it's safe to say you are a massive raging bit of bender meat or...or a woman.

Neither should be allowed on this board.

1) Go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on...etc.

2) That wasn't the 'Away back to your pishy wee Rivals game' line was it? I do recall LOL-ing at that.

It's not just the beer flavoured flaps that does it for me - I deliberately included the 'this dame' part as well as that just makes it feel so right. Well, so wrong, but y'know what I mean.

Threee ( FREEEE ) money by Acey.

Put all you have in the bank on it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

High returns:stuart::stuart:

09********* ?1.50 per min.... Or free on JKB...:10900:

Acey says its free nomey.

this_is_my_story

Cannae mind the thread, but one unusually reasonable hibby had posted on a thread on here. IIRC, his point was relatively fair, which just made Ken Barlow's direct reply all the funnier.

"Shut your hole, vermin."

Blunt, abrupt and straight to the point. I LoL'd fairly hard at that one.

jamboinglasgow
Someone should do the JKB awards. I done it last year but I'm supposed to be revising now so don't have the time.

It can get pretty 'interesting' if you create the right categories. :th_o:

I loved that thread last year, some great laughs on it.

from the same thread as beer flaps, i give you "butchering her squidger" :)

classic posting!!!!!

another one from audioslave in the same thread as beer flaps

What D&C needs to do is stop acting like he's got ovaries, untuck his wee banger from between his legs and get back out there, making sure to find a dame with a quim so dirty that it resembles the 2p before it gets dooked in cillit bang to restore it.

Archived