Berlusconi Attacked

Deek

During the gathering he told supporters: "They paint me as a monster, but I don't think I am one - firstly because I am good-looking and secondly because I'm a decent chap".

:th_o::th_o:

He'll struggle to get the women with a bust coupon.

Only if he had Dundee Utd to beat Hearts on his coupon. Even then I'm sure his wallet would cope with the strain...

Carl Weathers

He has some great lines, tbf.

"Italy is now a great country to invest in... today we have fewer communists and those who are still there deny having been one. Another reason to invest in Italy is that we have beautiful secretaries... superb girls."

Only if he had Dundee Utd to beat Hearts on his coupon. Even then I'm sure his wallet would cope with the strain...

The JKB version of Have I Got News For You awaits.

He has some great lines, tbf.

"Italy is now a great country to invest in... today we have fewer communists and those who are still there deny having been one. Another reason to invest in Italy is that we have beautiful secretaries... superb girls."

I might not always agree with him but I have to admit those appeal to my sense of humour :10900:

It's a bit shan skelping a **** that old in the pus with the equivalent of a half-Niddrie.

Age does not excuse the behaviour of a **** like him. He deserves a lot worse.

Carl Weathers

THE SCANDALS OVER HIS PRIVATE LIFE

Mr Berlusconi - caught in a series of scandals over his private life, including his alleged dealings with younger women and prostitutes - tells Il Giornale newspaper in an interview on 12 August 2009 that he has nothing to apologise for and no skeletons in his cupboard:

"I deserve to be left in peace: enough violations of privacy."

Questioned on the sex allegations in late July, Mr Berlusconi admits:

"I am not a saint, you've all understood that."

In an interview with gossip magazine Chi, Mr Berlusconi denies he pays for sex, adding:

"I never understood where the satisfaction is when you're missing the pleasure of conquest."

In late May 2009, on allegations he had had an affair with an underage girl:

"I have answered the only question that anyone has the right to ask me:

'Prime minister, have you had a, let's say, spicy, or more than spicy, relationship with an underage girl?' The response is: 'Absolutely not.'

"I am aware that, if this were perjury, I would have to resign a minute later."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8296830.stm

If anyone thinks Berlusconi has not been involved in what we may say are dubious practices over the years then time to get the head out of the sand.

This man knows how to 'oil' the wheels of business and only went into politics to save his backside, bringing in laws to stop investigations of his past and to stop him being jailed for offences that were being investigated.

Seems person who committed offence was under mental health treatment but no doubt it will be 'the enemies of the state' who were out to get him.

Archived