Horses - 3:20 at Navan

H.A.N.S

The day before the Edinburgh derby I got a tip for a horse called Drumbaloo from an Irishman. It won comfortably at 100/30. The same guy has told me it's running again today and that it will win again. Had a look at Hills and has been backed 11/4 to 2/1. Don't know if I will back it but back it if you like. Favourite looks a decent horse and deservedly odds on but they are coming for Drumbaloo and not him.

The day before the Edinburgh derby I got a tip for a horse called Drumbaloo from an Irishman. It won comfortably at 100/30. The same guy has told me it's running again today and that it will win again. Had a look at Hills and has been backed 11/4 to 2/1. Don't know if I will back it but back it if you like. Favourite looks a decent horse and deservedly odds on but they are coming for Drumbaloo and not him.

Got 9/4 on Betfair just now, it does look a 2 horse race.

Chaka Demus & pliers

Tempted but looking at both horses I would definitely go for the fav so no bet for me.

Cheers for sharing the info tho :2thumbsup:

Im on at 2/1

ps Hans what happened to not doing Horses until the 26th lol

:10900:

In fairness Billy he has not said he has backed it. :hat2: yet.

Im on at 2/1

ps Hans what happened to not doing Horses until the 26th lol

:10900:

I've not backed it mate. Was swithering about it but bet Real Mallorca tonight at 9/4 instead.

Great Shout HANS Thanks :10900:

Thanks bud, hope you decided to back it. :2thumbsup:

Chaka Demus & pliers

Well done mate. Hope you changed your mind about backing it :2thumbsup:

I've not backed it mate. Was swithering about it but bet Real Mallorca tonight at 9/4 instead.

Osasuna 0 - 1 Mallorca

Should've done the double.

Archived