Ebay

H.A.N.S

What do you mean trace?

I bought a signed football top off it. But can't figure out who signed it, although it did state it at the time. Just looking to see if I can find the item so I can check.

I bought a signed football top off it. But can't figure out who signed it, although it did state it at the time. Just looking to see if I can find the item so I can check.

Is it not in your my account.Bought items.You can see the seller although maybe not the item just email them.

Failing that ebay have a e buddy thingy that you can ask questions to they might be able to help.

I bought a signed football top off it. But can't figure out who signed it

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Incidentally, signed football tops are pretty useless without an accompanying letter of provenance.

Incidentally, signed football tops are pretty useless without an accompanying letter of provenance.

I got one of those with it but have misplaced it.

I got one of those with it but have misplaced it.

You're not having much luck with this....:hat2:

You're not having much luck with this....:hat2:

It's a ******* Man Ure top too to make it worse. Bought it as my mate doesn't have an account.

I have a Drogba, Lampard, Terry, Essien and Mikel signed top from F.A Cup v Coventry last season too and some cowboy wants ?50 to frame it. No certificate or letter but got it signed that day myself. Won't be selling anyway.

It's a ******* Man Ure top too to make it worse. Bought it as my mate doesn't have an account.

I have a Drogba, Lampard, Terry, Essien and Mikel signed top from F.A Cup v Coventry last season too and some cowboy wants ?50 to frame it. No certificate or letter but got it signed that day myself. Won't be selling anyway.

That would be the same one that sold you the 'piece of sheite'. :10900:

Doctor FinnBarr

I didn't get a letter off Lee Wallace but I'm sure DM will verify that we did indeed stretch it out whilst Lee signed it.

:2thumbsup:

Archived