Vitali Klitschko v Kevin Johnson

Ibrahim Tall

On SS2 just now.

Klitshko's entrance video was possibly the gayest thing i've ever seen. :laugh:

edit: Actually, it's been rivalled by Johnson coming out to Man in the Mirror in an MJ shirt.

On SS2 just now.

Klitshko's entrance video was possibly the gayest thing i've ever seen. :laugh:

edit: Actually, it's been rivalled by Johnson coming out to Man in the Mirror in an MJ shirt.

missed the entrance's, looking forward to seeing Johnson getting Pizza face though:2thumbsup:

snore fest alert

That american guy just stands still? Good tactic that:th_o:

He occasionaly leans back aswell.

:stuart:

This guy was going to "end" Vitali's career apparently, he looks terrified everytime Klitschko steps forward.

This guy only has 9 KO's? how is he meant to win then? ~He isnt slick so won't outbox him and decision him.

Just Knock this guy out please Vitali. Unless Johnson has amazing stamina can absorb punishment for 11 rounds, Vitali gets knackered and then he can just push him over and win:stuart:

He occasionaly leans back aswell.

:stuart:

This guy was going to "end" Vitali's career apparently, he looks terrified everytime Klitschko steps forward.

Anyone remember Mike Tyson v Peter McNeeley? McNeeley, or so he told us beforehand, was going to "wrap Tyson in his cocoon"... :stuart:

Its the old rope a dope tactics:curtain: Let Vitali knock him about for 10 rounds or so, then throw a punch or two yourselve:th_o:

I think this looks encouraging for Haye to be honest, Vitali might be winning at a canter but he isnt looking good to be honest.

I think the cutman has actually done more damage to Klitschko than Johnson, no idea where the black eye has came from.

I think the cutman has actually done more damage to Klitschko than Johnson, no idea where the black eye has came from.

Maybe this happened?:2thumbsup:

Can't wait to hear what Haye has to say. Sure he will be ripping the **** out of Vitali for not being able to ko a very limited fighter.Starting to think Haye could do a job on the Klits, He definately has the skills. All about how the chin.

haha Thought Johnson was going to KO glass chinned Vlad there...What a pile of ****e. He was more than happy to be second in a two horse race.

Archived