Well done "The Shephard"

livi

You will be missed next season. (Unless you change your mind)

I thought he was excellent today. Not sure how he never got one of the Man of the Match awards but I suppose there were others who had a good game as well.

:2thumbsup:

I will defo miss this guy big time he's been brill this season, couldn't quite say one in a million but one in a whole squad of players anyway that's for sure. :D

Footballfirst

He got the BBC MOTM. I didn't think it was his best game. He looked pretty shaky after losing out to Cadamarteri in the lead up to the penalty.

scots civil war

if he moves on,i hope the shepherd will move to the championship or summat......

id fakn hate it if septic came in with an offer

joses a good pro now and id hate to see his career blighted by moving to that ****

a class act this season,in the games that ive saw him in anyway

Suspect Device

agreed, best player we've had this season :2thumbsup:

on another note, was he booked for diving today or anything else?

no-one i spoke to at ht had any ideas

Mr Brightside

I thought he was superb today, still can't understand why he was booked, althought the incident happened at the other end of the pitch from where I sit.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Two best defenders in the league on show today; Webster and Goncalves.

Will be gutted to see him go but needs must.

He had a right dodgy spell near the end. He seemed to be dreaming. He let the ball bounce a few times when he should have cleared it.

If the player of the year is calculated by adding up man of the match awards he probably wouldn't get it. But he has been our best player by some distance so far this season. I hate to think what our defence would have been like if he hadn't come back on such good form. Although he maybe doesn't talk Thompson and Wallace through games, his pace often makes up for their positional lapses.

btw what was the average age of the back 4?

One thing that has impressed me about Jose, which I hadn't seen or expected from his earlier spell, is his leadership at the back. Motm for me today

HillmanHearts

He has been our player of the season so far - no doubt.

But he will be off in Jan if we get a bid.

As will any others that we get a bid for.

We are totally skint.

I thought he was superb today, still can't understand why he was booked, althought the incident happened at the other end of the pitch from where I sit.

He appeared to be booked for falling over when pushed - the ref seeing this as simulation. It was a ridiculous decision and just why he gave the free kick to Utd, will have to remain one of life's mysteries.

Jose was outstanding again, glad to see Wallace getting back to playing well, he had a decent game too.

Trigger got forward more yesterday than he has for weeks.

Maybe Csaba's finally let him off the leash :2thumbsup:

btw what was the average age of the back 4?

OK I'll answer my own question :wink:

21yrs 8mths 22days

Lee Wallace 01/08/1987

Jose Goncalves 17/09/1985

Eggert Jonsson 18/08/1988

Craig Thomson 17/04/1991

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Christophe Berra was in the team that beat Spurs at White Hart Lane yesterday and Jose is a better player than Berra.

EPL bound come January and hopefully a few clubs are interested and a wee bidding war ensues.

Class act. Our biggest asset by a long long way at the moment.

I've watch his booking about a dozen times now and i'm still baffled by it. Disgraceful bit of refereeing.

Jose was excellent again. Best centre-half we've had since Levein.

Big statement............FWIW I believe Pressley was a far better centre half than Jose and I had always rated Berra who again is a better CH......imho ofcourse:smiley2:

Malcolm Tucker
Big statement............FWIW I believe Pressley was a far better centre half than Jose and I had always rated Berra who again is a better CH......imho ofcourse:smiley2:

Jesus. Drugs are ****ing people up more and more nowadays eh.

Malcolm Tucker
oh diddums the fella dusnae agree..............:2thumbsup:

Aye. Because it's a pretty ridiculous opinion. Ah well though eh.

Archived