Fancy Dress @ the Festive Games

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Used to always be loads of Jambos oot in fancy dress , years gone by around this time of year and brought additional festive cheer to the terraces .

Did you ever take part in the party cheer and what did you dress up as ?

gorgieshuffle

Always thought they people where sad or simple. Each to their own i suppose. Guess the only time that happened was when there was a bit of good feeling about the club. From jose wigs to santa outfits bunch of fruits the lot of them.

Always thought they people where sad or simple. Each to their own i suppose. Guess the only time that happened was when there was a bit of good feeling about the club. From jose wigs to santa outfits bunch of fruits the lot of them.

Bah Humbug! :hat2:

gorgieshuffle
Bah Humbug! :hat2:

Haha fair enough. Probably just in a bad mood though after finding out vlad is taking the **** out of the fans who love this club for the sake of his ****y wee games.

Still, i personally wouldnt dress up like a tit!

Carl Fredrickson

Didnt dress up at Christmas time but went to the Coco Cola Cup Final (the McCann Final) as Freddie Flintstone. My mate went as Barnie Rubble and the wee lass that went to games with me went as Bam Bam.

Good laugh - great game bar the result.

Then I'm happy enough to be 'stuck up'.

Sorry, I was just in from an xmas night out when I posted that so hope it wasn't too curt. I'm amazed I could type anything. :smiley2:

Anyway, it's just a bit of fun and was pretty common in the 80s IIRC. I once wore a maroon santa hat myself. I might put it on today. :stuart:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I especially like the wee Ghanian bloke who likes to dress up as a professional football player... Best mascot since Hearty Harry.

Leave it to those kerrayzee Aberdeen fans to go dressing up for their big day in the central belt tbh.

That can be dangerous!

Sorry, I was just in from an xmas night out when I posted that so hope it wasn't too curt. I'm amazed I could type anything. :smiley2:

Anyway, it's just a bit of fun and was pretty common in the 80s IIRC. I once wore a maroon santa hat myself. I might put it on today. :stuart:

You're a wild one, Dave.

FWIW, you automatically turn into a ****ing idiot if you go to the football dressed up regardless of occasion. Stag do/21st/40th = no excuse.

Csaba's Broon Shoes

There was a santa claus in the enclosure today , hope he left a couple of strikers under the tree for us .

Archived