Gordon Brown makes me sick

jambojackbilly

jambojackbilly

Always voted Labour ( 47 ) now i think it will be anything but

2 billion for climate change and every yr for 3

Meanwhile as his counterparts gobble :smiley2: at the gravy train we are told its time to tighten our belts. In my case a 20% pay decrease :hang:

Next time i see that fat and alleged cyclops fag i will smack his good eeeee

Never liked him since the time he was Blairs number 2.

He was always after Blairs job and it was the only thing that concerned him.

Great example of a man only interested in his own career and it was cringeworthy at times the way he hounded Blair.

Always voted Labour ( 47 ) now i think it will be anything but

2 billion for climate change and every yr for 3

Meanwhile as his counterparts gobble :smiley2: at the gravy train we are told its time to tighten our belts. In my case a 20% pay decrease :hang:

Next time i see that fat and alleged cyclops fag i will smack his good eeeee

Although I have never voted Labour in my life, come back to me if the South of Engerland vote in the 'sleazeball' that is Cameron and his false cronies, we will really be in the mire then. :57:

UK Politics is like trying to choose between a jobby, a turd and a crap.

Labour are done. Morally and financially bankrupt. They got us involved in two unwinable wars and their de-regulation of the banks caused the crash.

Tories are the same as they always have been (i.e. a rich party of rich people who exist to make other rich people even richer).

Lib Dems have good soundbites but no thought-out policies to back them up.

Next general election is going to throw up some very weird results. Lots of gains for the wee parties like Greens, UKIP and BNP. Lots of independant seats too I reckon.

Tories will probably win by default because everyone in the Home Counties of south east england votes Tory out of habit, no matter how bad they are.

jambojackbilly

An unlimited fund for a futile war we will not win Re

Plenty cash for Johnny Foreigner

Expenses for all his pals and foes at parliament add nausea

Now rather than allow the indigenous enough crumbs at the bun fight we all have to make cuts and council workers like me have no choice but to swallow a 3k loss out of 18k :43:

Sickens me that fairy wont toil yet fan dan about saving the sq root of fer k all

Brown = incompetent idiot, who might well amaze everyone and get in anyway as voters cling to nurse for fear of something worse.

Cameron = lily livered, wishy washy berk with no policies. In these circumstances, his party should be sailing into Downing Street - but they're not.

Clegg = well, what is the point of the Lib Dems? And I ask as someone who generally always votes for them too.

It's a pathetic choice facing the electorate. Major v Kinnock in 1992 was bad enough; this is far worse. Hung Parliament I reckon, and gains for all the smaller parties.

southside1874

The world has always went in cycles of warming and freezing. Nothing we will or can do will stop this.

I'm not really into politics but I do believe Brown is the best of a bad bunch. Look at the money bankers and captains of industry make and then you can see why we are left with the numpties to run the country..

jambojackbilly

It just disgusts me that after a world wide recession we the poor have to pay for climate change

Like that money will help a planet thats managed without human interfering for billions of yrs

We have a dickensian society all over again but " he's only got one eye ' isny starving or having to get by on basics

Sort th UK out first please and then chip on you **********************************

The Real Maroonblood
It just disgusts me that after a world wide recession we the poor have to pay for climate change

Like that money will help a planet thats managed without human interfering for billions of yrs

We have a dickensian society all over again but " he's only got one eye ' isny starving or having to get by on basics

Sort th UK out first please and then chip on you **********************************

Stop taking drugs.

Malinga the Swinga
Gordon Brown 's a fantastic politician who, in all likelihood, would not have led us into the mess, his predecessor did.

Absolute garbage. He was the chancellor for years and didn't have a clue what he was doing, but when things went well, took the credit, but when things went badly, was shown up as a clueless gimp. It's not my fault, it's not me, it's someone else's fault. If he had even a small bit of integrity, he would resign, but he won't. He will cling on till dragged from 10 Downing street, like the crook he is.

jamboinglasgow

I find it kind of funny that he waited so long to be PM, hinted it every occasion, made so many plans, schemed. Then gets the job and the world collapses, the fudge hits the fan, and most likely he will lose the next election. Thus always going down in history as a failed prime minister.

He has managed to almost make the blair years look rosey and desirable (of course they weren't and there were alot of bad things that happened.)

Absolute garbage. He was the chancellor for years and didn't have a clue what he was doing, but when things went well, took the credit, but when things went badly, was shown up as a clueless gimp. It's not my fault, it's not me, it's someone else's fault. If he had even a small bit of integrity, he would resign, but he won't. He will cling on till dragged from 10 Downing street, like the crook he is.

Oh dear.

How is he a crook btw ?

Csaba's Broon Shoes
Thank feck I live in Scotland then and can vote SNP.

They are the biggest joke of a political party going

He is at least genuine in his caring for the country and its people -- may not be successful but you cannot knock him for not caring.

I think the hardest job in any business is following on a great success (in political terms) -- following Blair was an impossible task just as following Fergie at Manchester United will be equally difficult.

He is not blessed with a great TV manner, just does not look comfortable in the public glare and of course the great unknown came up and bit him on the backside -- recession followed quickly by MP expenses -- events are often what controls elections and you can be lucky or otherwise in your timing.

Howwever would you vote for Cameron -- and his Eton mafia -- not for me I'm afraid -- look at some of the idiots he surrounds himself with and we want them to run the country ! -- from the very same stock of people that caused the recession -- greedy bankers and speculators who made plenty in the good times and who are now trying to distance themseves from blame.

Gordon Brown is an odious, vain, self-obsessed creature. History will remember him as one of Britain's worst Prime Ministers.

jambojackbilly
Gordon Brown is an odious, vain, self-obsessed creature. History will remember him as one of Britain's worst Prime Ministers.

Therapist,will you be in the CSR later ??? ( mock :smiley2:)

Therapist,will you be in the CSR later ??? ( mock :smiley2:)

No mate. The lads have opted for Robbo's today. :th_o:

Cool.Might pop by for a beer or two

Brothers keen to meet a forum ledgend :cheesy::laugh::booze:

:10900:

See you there. :2thumbsup:

Geoff Kilpatrick
He is at least genuine in his caring for the country and its people -- may not be successful but you cannot knock him for not caring.

So did John Major, but he was hopeless.

I think the hardest job in any business is following on a great success (in political terms) -- following Blair was an impossible task just as following Fergie at Manchester United will be equally difficult.

So did John Major, but he was hopeless.

He is not blessed with a great TV manner, just does not look comfortable in the public glare and of course the great unknown came up and bit him on the backside -- recession followed quickly by MP expenses -- events are often what controls elections and you can be lucky or otherwise in your timing.

This is baws. The IMF had warned about the UK's overheating property bubble among other things in the middle of the decade. Brown dismissed them and indeed wanted even less regulation on the City prior to the crash. Now, in his desperation, he wants a Tobin Tax which would drive the City overseas. The guy is a muppet.

Howwever would you vote for Cameron -- and his Eton mafia -- not for me I'm afraid -- look at some of the idiots he surrounds himself with and we want them to run the country ! -- from the very same stock of people that caused the recession -- greedy bankers and speculators who made plenty in the good times and who are now trying to distance themseves from blame.

I'm glad about this. I now hope Labour win and completely implode after they are forced to clean up the mess and fail to do so. Welcome to either (a) The New Winter of Discontent as the public sector unions go on strike after they are sacked or their pay is cut (or both - see Ireland) or (B) the gilt strike and the downgrading or even default of UK sovereign debt.

Cameron will have to do those things and the 'sheeple' will have to feel the pinch. At that point, the Tories will be a one term government.

i see the end of democracy in this country/world. politicians in this country are despisable, no matter what colour of badge their waving. the only reason i vote is just incase theres enough fanatics out there that might get the bnp any power, now that would be the end of civilisation. what year did the mayans say the world would implode. lookin good for a bet, i would take a punt if there was anyway to collect it lol

Malinga the Swinga
Oh dear.

How is he a crook btw ?

Check his expenses claims and see what he is being forced to pay back. Party to the decision to invade Iraq under false pretences. Party to inviting Lady mandelson back. refuses to hold referendum on Europe despite pledge to do so, and anyway, he is a politician, therefore a crook.

i see the end of democracy in this country/world. politicians in this country are despisable, no matter what colour of badge their waving. the only reason i vote is just incase theres enough fanatics out there that might get the bnp any power, now that would be the end of civilisation. what year did the mayans say the world would implode. lookin good for a bet, i would take a punt if there was anyway to collect it lol

The sacred Aztec calendar is properly called the Eagle Bowl. It represents the solar deity Tonatiuh. The amazingly accurate calendar has been in use in various forms for more than 2,000 years. A Zapotec prophecy, based on the Eagle Bowl, states:

?After Thirteen Heavens of Decreasing Choice, and Nine Hells of Increasing Doom, the Tree of Life shall blossom with a fruit never before known in the creation, and that fruit shall be the New Spirit of Men.?

The 13 Heavens and 9 Hells were each 52 years long (1,144 years total). Each of the 9 Hells were to be worse than the last. On the final day of the last Hell (August 17, 1987), Tezcatlipoca, god of death, would remove his mask of jade to reveal himself as Quetzelcoatl, god of peace.

In the mythology of the Aztecs, the first age of mankind ended with the animals devouring humans. The second age was finished by wind, the third by fire, and the fourth by water. The present fifth epoch is called Nahui-Olin (Sun of Earthquake), which began in 3113 BC and will end on December 24, 2011. It will be the last destruction of human existence on Earth. The date coincides closely with that determined by the brothers McKenna in The Invisible Landscape as ?the end of history? indicated by their computer analysis of the ancient Chinese oracle-calendar, the I Ching.

According to that guff,you might be one of the lucky few to survive,lol:-

The Mayan calendar is divided into Seven Ages of Man. The fourth epoch ended in August 1987.

The Mayan calendar comes to an end on Sunday, December 23, 2012. Only a few people will survive the catastrophe that ensues.

In the fifth age, humanity will realize its spiritual destiny.

In the sixth age, we will realize God within ourselves, and in the seventh age we will become so spiritual that we will be telepathic.

http://www.greatdreams.com/end-world.htm

Throwing money we don't have at bongo-bongo land as part of the ongoing climate-change insanity... Most of it will end up in the hands of bureaucrats, dictators and thieves. All so the UK can act the big-man on the world stage and so Brown can lay down his legacy as an (ahem) "international statesman". Last and weakest out of the recession...IMF waiting in the wings...and we do this. Insane !

---

In a move mirrored by France, Gordon Brown said today that the UK would increase the amount it will pay into the three-year fund from ?800m to ?1.5bn. "Our contribution will be at least ?1.5bn over the three years and we also believe that Europe will be able to show today it will pay its share of the $10bn fund," Brown said at a joint news conference with French president Nicolas Sarkozy at an EU leaders' summit in Brussels.

In view of the paucity of candidate's and the likliehood that the Tories will be no better than Neu Labour, it's a good time to vote SNP and vote for Scotland to stand on it's own two feet with independence.

No illegal wars to partake in, no ?b's ****ed up against the wall with nuclear subs we don't need, no longer ignored by a London Government.

Time for Scotland to be a nation again.

But surely North Britain stands to gain from having strong Scots in the Uk cabinet. Looking after our interests. History's truth will show we are better off as part of the U.K. Of course like the McCrone report, London's lackey's will bury any truth that upsets their career plans.

Check his expenses claims and see what he is being forced to pay back. Party to the decision to invade Iraq under false pretences. Party to inviting Lady mandelson back. refuses to hold referendum on Europe despite pledge to do so, and anyway, he is a politician, therefore a crook.

Refer to him as a politician then .

Not:- "like the crook he is"; rather:- "like the politician he is".

If Gordon Brown, or any other politician, has broken the law, the relevant authorities - not JKB- should be told.

Hello, Mr senior Police man. Gordon Brown is a crook.

I know, he gave me this job after all.

Hello Mr senior civil sevant, Gordon B... aah you get it, surely.

it's a good time to vote SNP and vote for Scotland to stand on it's own two feet with independence..

Is this the same SNP that touted the Iceland and Oirish economies as a model to follow?

Is this the same SNP that touted the Iceland and Oirish economies as a model to follow?

Aye, and also tout the use of oil revenue to upgrade infrastructure and to plan for green technology, like the Scandinavians are doing.

You forgot Norway. Conveniently. And the SNP always said U.K. was an economic basket case. Still is. Without Scotland spectacularly so. Remember, when Scotland tells US to take it's bombs back, all aid to ailing London PLC stops. You thenmight want to grovell to the French as a nuclear power.

Labour party. The party formed to fight for the poor. If you look at it's history, particularly here in Scotland. You will find it has made more people become poor.

Labour party has never known how to handle money and never will.

John

And the people at both ends of the scale are those that defend this anachronism. At least the minority that actually benefit from the Union show some intelligence in keeping it going to screw their fellow Scots. The poor, turkeys, beggar belief in their stupidity.

Ah, the good old Union dividend....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/7750728.stm

Fascinating report. Unfortunately, the most recent reference statistics are for the year 2000. At that point, the Labour government at Westminster was still operating a fiscal framework inherited from the Major government, and the devolved administrations in Scotland, Wales and NI had only just been established. It would be very instructive to see what the current numbers look like, to establish what impact (if any) was made by a decade of Labour government in London and by devolved government in Edinburgh, Cardiff and Belfast.

They are the biggest joke of a political party going

Another one smokin the hard stuff maybe one day you might see clearer:smiley2:

Labour party. The party formed to fight for the poor. If you look at it's history, particularly here in Scotland. You will find it has made more people become poor.

Labour party has never known how to handle money and never will.

John

How you can say people are poorer now than in the 1930's is beyond belief the last time the economy was in this kind of mess! No one is starving are they? I think you need to check your history.

Archived