Diluting Juice

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

pointless thread but wanted to find out who puts the diluting juice in first then the water or the water first then the diluting juice, my bluenosed mate done the latter, was really confused, is it common?

The People's Chimp

Juice first.

As someone who drinks about 3 bottles of orange barley water a week I can confirm this is the only way to do it.

I P Knightley
Must admit I do water first, that way you can see if the water is off coloured or not ;)

The water "off-colour"????

Should we be asking Bob Geldof to record a campaign song to get proper water supplies into Fife?

pointless thread but wanted to find out who puts the diluting juice in first then the water or the water first then the diluting juice, my bluenosed mate done the latter, was really confused, is it common?

Yes. Lots of people find it difficult to concentrate.

There's a poster on here who drinks vodka with diluting orange - I've tried it and its minging!

Not sure who he is but i do.........large vodka, robertsons lemon then topped up with water, its magic and at the same time as you get rat ersed you rehydrate yourself :10900:

yeah juice first.

There was a time when i wasn't thinking what i was doing and poured the water first...... just doesnt taste the same :curtain:

The Old Tolbooth

Should we be asking Bob Geldof to record a campaign song to get proper water supplies into Fife?

I was brought up in the Borders remember :10300:

There's a poster on here who drinks vodka with diluting orange - I've tried it and its minging!

my old flatmate used to mix wine with the diluting juice as he didn't like the box of wine he had bought

Sergio Garcia

Since im in on a friday and need to keep my fluid intake to the maximum i have tried to both suggested methods. And i must say on tonights evidence, water first then the diluted juice is the way to go.

Thats my findings!

Juice first is the correct procedure , putting the water in first is like pouring milk on your tea bag before adding the water.

Radioactive Mince

I think you'll find Rosyth is an actual place.

On topic - It makes no difference whatsoever. Think about it.

Mince

On topic - It makes no difference whatsoever. Think about it.

Mince

Exactly, it makes no difference. I do it either way depending if i am beside the sink when i pick up the glass, i'm not going to waste energy walking away from the sink with an empty glass only to return after putting some dil juice in. As for seeing how much concentrate is going in, that'd be the gap between the water line and the top of the glass...

Archived