Weekend betting

Chaka Demus & pliers

Higgins went 8-2 up, Surely he wont lose 7 on the trot, he's lost the next 2 anyway. 8-4 at the interval:curtain:

8-5. What the **** was the ref doing there? he's just ****ed up and it might have caused higgins the 13th frame there. Anyway, Higgins seems rattled after that questionable decision but surely can win one of the last 4 frames...he's first in again now. come on FFS

8-5. What the **** was the ref doing there? he's just ****ed up and it might have caused higgins the 13th frame there. Anyway, Higgins seems rattled after that questionable decision but surely can win one of the last 4 frames...he's first in again now. come on FFS

8-6:hang:

8-7. **** me

The ref made a right **** off it earlier. Ronnie in a snooker on a colour, foul and a miss 7 times, cant get out of it. the 8th time he accidentally touches a ball and calls a foul on himself, and instead of it being a miss the ref just calls a foul..wtf? Higgins can only play a safety instead of Ronnie being in the snooker. arsehole of a decision by the ref:stuart:

The Old Tolbooth
8-7. **** me

The ref made a right **** off it earlier. Ronnie in a snooker on a colour, foul and a miss 7 times, cant get out of it. the 8th time he accidentally touches a ball and calls a foul on himself, and instead of it being a miss the ref just calls a foul..wtf? Higgins can only play a safety instead of Ronnie being in the snooker. arsehole of a decision by the ref:stuart:

You gotta wonder if Ronnie did that on purpose, I've never liked that little scrote.

You gotta wonder if Ronnie did that on purpose, I've never liked that little scrote.

Thank **** for that :stuart:

hahaha that was absolutely agonising watching that, from 8-2 to 8-8 he looked gone mentally, and then he just about managed to keep it together. :2thumbsup:

Today it is:

Cardiff & Arsenal double pays ?55 for a fiver.

Utrecht

Wolfsburg

Bordeaux

Pays ?82.90 for ?5

Arshavin & Chopra to both score 2 goals or more 269/1 double.

Fabregas & Ledley to both score 2 goals or more 2,735/1 double. :smiley2:

Good luck.......

Today it is:

Cardiff & Arsenal double pays ?55 for a fiver.

Utrecht

Wolfsburg

Bordeaux

Pays ?82.90 for ?5

Arshavin & Chopra to both score 2 goals or more 269/1 double.

Fabregas & Ledley to both score 2 goals or more 2,735/1 double. :smiley2:

Good luck.......

:2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

Also had ?3 on Liverpool/Arsenal HT/FT @ 35/1 with Betfair. :2thumbsup:

eighteen seventyfour
:2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

Also had ?3 on Liverpool/Arsenal HT/FT @ 35/1 with Betfair. :2thumbsup:

3 quid on cardiff arsenal double, 33 return, better than a kick in the baws.

had PSG, Getafe, Santander and Academica. ?2 = ?15

Got a few bets on tonight involving away teams, Roma, Sevilla, River Plate.

home teams, Gent, athelico madrid, porto, braga

Only 1 big winner this weekend I'm afraid - and that's the bookies. With just 1 home victory in the premiership and coupon busters left, right and centre (Man U, Chelsea, Spurs, Sunderland) they'll be delighted.

Archived