Big Fat 'Smell the glove' Goram

i8hibsh

A horrible, disgusting human being.

I passed Neil Lennon on Byers Rd the other day. He's even uglier, smarmier, smugger and ginger looking in real life. It's no wonder people keep beating him up. :43:

What was the smell the glove thing all about?

Some kind of cheeky chappy weegie religious paramilitary guff?

After an Old Firm game when he produced a wonder save, he threw his glove in to the Celtic dressing room shouting "Smell the glove"

Or something like that

After an Old Firm game when he produced a wonder save, he threw his glove in to the Celtic dressing room shouting "Smell the glove"

Or something like that

Gazza did a Greyfriars in the jacuzzi in the away dressing room at Parkhead after an OF game that Rangers had won. Goram then used one of his goalie gloves to write 3-0 or whatever the score had been on the wall in Gazzadump.

That seemed to be the chat at the time.

Gazza did a Greyfriars in the jacuzzi in the away dressing room at Parkhead after an OF game that Rangers had won. Goram then used one of his goalie gloves to write 3-0 or whatever the score had been on the wall in Gazzadump.

Classy guys.

Chad Sexington

Here was me thinking he was just a Spinal Tap fan. :15:

"Teams who **** together, win together".

Sorry to disappoint the excrement enthusiasts here but the story goes that one Old Firm game was so one-sided that Goram had sod all to do. He apparently went into the Celtic dressing room afterwards threw one of his gloves on the floor and told them to smell it - alluding to the fresh rubber scent they still had fresh from coming brand new out of the box.

Sorry to disappoint the excrement enthusiasts here but the story goes that one Old Firm game was so one-sided that Goram had sod all to do. He apparently went into the Celtic dressing room afterwards threw one of his gloves on the floor and told them to smell it - alluding to the fresh rubber scent they still had fresh from coming brand new out of the box.

No idea idea if the version I posted is in any way true but it was a popular rumour in Glasgow about that time.

Archived