Is your wean a terrorist?

Gorgiewave

I'm not a parent, but many KBers are well known to be mums and dads. Have you wondered if your child is a terrorist?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article6952503.ece

Don't worry, the police will do it for you.

Probably true as well, I was "indoctrinated" into supporting Hearts when I was still inside my mother.

Miller Jambo 60
I'm not a parent, but many KBers are well known to be mums and dads. Have you wondered if your child is a terrorist?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article6952503.ece

Don't worry, the police will do it for you.

Probably true as well, I was "indoctrinated" into supporting Hearts when I was still inside my mother.

Not a terrorist but hard work, the 2 of them.

The People's Chimp

My next door neighbours, were muslims, well they used to be my neighbours until all this noise last week, then they disappeared leaving a disgusting mess i.e. broken down door, dog barking, smashed glass, anyway they used to dress their kid in a tea towel scarf. I mean 5 years old wearing one of those terrorist scarfs aka tea towels!

I thought it was shocking behaviour from them and they were quite dark coloured. Well dodgy. Anyway they showed me their holiday pictures once and there were a few of them at the airport and then at a train station. After I read about how the terrorists were planning attacks on transport links and things, I put two and two together and so I reported them to the police.

I think them just disappearing in the night sums them up.

I P Knightley
My next door neighbours, were muslims, well they used to be my neighbours until all this noise last week, then they disappeared leaving a disgusting mess i.e. broken down door, dog barking, smashed glass, anyway they used to dress their kid in a tea towel scarf. I mean 5 years old wearing one of those terrorist scarfs aka tea towels!

I thought it was shocking behaviour from them and they were quite dark coloured. Well dodgy. Anyway they showed me their holiday pictures once and there were a few of them at the airport and then at a train station. After I read about how the terrorists were planning attacks on transport links and things, I put two and two together and so I reported them to the police.

These are tough times, Liq. I'm impressed you had the balls to report them.

I fear for my kids at the school they're at. Only this week, I happened to be there for a ritualised performance and sure as sure can be, there they were being forced to wear tea towels on their heads.

I couldn't summon up the courage to raise a stink about it as so many of the parents and all of the teachers appeared to be complicit in this horror show. They were openly clapping and smiling while these 4 and 5 year olds were getting indoctrinated in the ways of Muslim terrorism.

I feared for my life, I'm not ashamed to say.

This isn't my own kids - I'm putting them into hiding - but it's a good likeness and shows the depths to which this poison has infiltrated our culture.

ShepherdChildrenLarge.jpg

And in a 'supposed' good Christian school too!!

Doctor FinnBarr
What's a fecking wean:hang: I hate weegie talk :smiley2:

wean? bairn surely

Wean=wee ane=Scots/Ulster talk. Not weeg talk, spoken all the time in WL. Even by my Geordie wife!

:smiley2:

Totaly agree. I moved out to the country and even my village has 3 people with dark skin. One of them is even a Muslim! Not much of one mind you as he Is always drinking and gamblng. You can't be too carefull!

Wean=wee ane=Scots/Ulster talk. Not weeg talk, spoken all the time in WL. Even by my Geordie wife!

:smiley2:

Weegie talk. West Lothian is rotten with them. As a Geordie your wife should be saying bairn as all civilised east coast people do.

Archived