Love thy neighbour

Swanny17

Okay, so the rule goes that you should check on your neighbours during the cold winters months, to make sure they are okay.

Not once has my neighbour (in her 80's) popped through to see if I am okay, and the lazy barsteward can't even be bothered taking in her newspapers now.

So much for equality.

Oh, and on a side note - anyone think we'll get a White Christmas this year?

you should put a turd through her letterbox and not give her a christmas card. just to show your dissatisfaction at her un neighbourly spirit. also, get the paperboy to give you her newspapers as she clearly doesn't want them. take her milk too

Okay, so the rule goes that you should check on your neighbours during the cold winters months, to make sure they are okay.

Not once has my neighbour (in her 80's) popped through to see if I am okay, and the lazy barsteward can't even be bothered taking in her newspapers now.

So much for equality.

She'll be shagging the old bloke from the other side. Go round and congratulate on her on jerking her knees yet at her age.

alwaysthereinspirit

So much for equality.

Sounds like she might be deid already.

Archived