Little B******s

Say What Again

Say What Again

These little ****ers should be sentenced to receive exactly the same punishment they handed out to a 2 day old animal.

An eye for an eye, a fractured skull for a fractured skull.

Absolutely sickening.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/dorset/8405586.stm

Apologies to anyone this upsets as I honestly wish I hadn't read it.

Daydream Believer

Agreed.

I will go out on a limb and say that kids who would do this will spend the rest of their miserable lives taking from society without ever giving anything back.

Absolutely disgusting. The perpetrators need put in a secure mental facility for a long, long time.

''The teenagers, from Poole, who cannot be named for legal reasons,''

This is a piece of nonsense.

Feck the legal reasons and name and shame the wee b#stards.

Utter, utter sc#m.

What sort of country do we live in if braindead idiots can do this and get enjoyment out of it?

I'd like to see them get tortured for that!

They can't be named because dumbarse hypocrite Animal Right's protesters will **** them up. But in these cases, I would side with them.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Utter vermin.

I'd gladly break all of their legs 'for a laugh'.

Nowt worse than cruelty to a defenseless animal. :(

These little ****ers should be sentenced to receive exactly the same punishment they handed out to a 2 day old animal.

Absolutely sickening.

That's exactly how I felt when I read the article this afternoon JoH. I have to admit that it made me feel both very angry and sad. I just can't fathom for the life of me how someone could do that. And it comes only days after I read about the American teen who cooked a former roommate's cat to death in an oven. Sometimes I despair for the human race, I truly do...

this_is_my_story
Absolutely disgusting. The perpetrators need put in a secure mental facility for a long, long time.

Agreed. Utterly sickening.

I will never, ever understand actions like this. Mindless.

Peculiar people. Can't quite fathom why their apparent sense of enjoyment from acting so deserves such comment. Surely their barbarism is galling enough; I'm no more appalled because they reveled in it. On another point, it seems that the mitigating "I thought it would be a laugh" can be trotted out for absolutely anything.

leaves you numb.

isn't there a well established link between cruelty to animals and serious offending against people in later life.... example the bulger case?

these kind of instances should be dealt with severely but this is the bloody UK after all.

leaves you numb.

isn't there a well established link between cruelty to animals and serious offending against people in later life.... example the bulger case?

these kind of instances should be dealt with severely but this is the bloody UK after all.

http://www.bleats.com.au/research (specific details of the relevant studies can be found elsewhere on the web)

I've never forgotten when I was in primary and a kid killed some chicks that were in a nest. I really don't understand how people can get enjoyment out of that type of thing.

Utter vermin.

I'd be more than happy to give you a hand KB.

blondejamtart

It's also been proven time and time again that the type of sick ***** who could do something like this often move on to commit similar offences against humans. I'm normally the most non-violent person imaginable, but I wouldn't be reposnsible for my actions if I got my hands on them!

Miller Jambo 60

Absolutely sickening.

This is when the birch should be used.

What a shower of kak.

Not right in the head.

Utter vermin.

Absolute rubbish!

I agree its disgusting and they deserve shafted for it but there are worse crimes in the world.

Hearts of Vladland
What sort of country do we live in if braindead idiots can do this and get enjoyment out of it?

I'd like to see them get tortured for that!

Not saying what they done was 'hunting' but in many less developed countries killing is a deer is normal and the families will get enjoyment out of watching someone kill for food, but this wasn't for food it was only for 'fun'.

P.s I don't know what point i am trying to make here.

It's interesting that several are so outraged by this behaviour ( which is appalling ) that they want to do virtually the same to the people that did it. :th_o:

Absolute rubbish!

I agree its disgusting and they deserve shafted for it but there are worse crimes in the world.

I didn't mean it literally. Of course there are worse crimes.

It's interesting that several are so outraged by this behaviour ( which is appalling ) that they want to do virtually the same to the people that did it. :th_o:

The difference is they have done something to deserve punishment and can actually defend themselves.

The difference is they have done something to deserve punishment and can actually defend themselves.

Surely it's abhorrent behaviour regardles of whether the victims can defend themselves?

Surely it's abhorrent behaviour regardles of whether the victims can defend themselves?

I dont see what they can defend to be honest..other than having a concrete defence that they were not there at the time..if they were they were guilty of animal cruelty. Yes there are worse crimes in the world but those who think this isn't serious should think about where it starts for habitual offenders.

I'm honestly not that bothered about the rights and wrongs of it, Dave. I would just enjoy breaking their legs. That's it. :2thumbsup:

leaves you numb.

Studies of serial killers have indicated that violent abuse of animals was revealed in their young days. I am not sure that one incident in youth always leads to being a homicidal character, but numerous occasions of such acts as stated is commonly seen in serial killers.

While these actions are dispicable and very hard to understand what exactly are people suggesting by saying some Serial Killers have done similar when they are young? We should give life sentences to teenagers who commit any act of cruelty just in case they become serial killers?

this_is_my_story
While these actions are dispicable and very hard to understand what exactly are people suggesting by saying some Serial Killers have done similar when they are young? We should give life sentences to teenagers who commit any act of cruelty just in case they become serial killers?

Nobody's saying that anywhere in the thread. It's been pointed out that there is a link between these types of behaviour, that's all.

Nobody's saying that anywhere in the thread. It's been pointed out that there is a link between these types of behaviour, that's all.

My first question was the one about what people have said on the thread. My second was seeking to clarify what was meant by these links.

this_is_my_story
My first question was the one about what people have said on the thread. My second was seeking to clarify what was meant by these links.

With regard to your first question, people are correctly saying that there is a link.

My second was seeking to clarify what was meant by these links.

What would be your own answer to your second question?

I was thinking that.

Another thought that crossed my mind was how is what they did any different to swatting a fly or stomping on a spider. Is it because a fawn is cute?

If they'd been smashing jellyfish on the beach with rocks no-one would care.

Think of the jellyfish!!! FFS!!!

I couldn't read it the whole way through.

Hate that kind of crap.

I can't even stomp a spider (that's mainly because I'm terrified of them and am scared they will jump out the way of my foot and climb on me...that would kill me)

Angus

Miller Jambo 60

Think its called an eye for an eye Dave.

No justice would be fitting for low life like that.

Maybe 240v to the brain might help.

Absolutely sickening.

The world is becoming dangerously overpopulated.

I have an easy solution. Get filth like this and gas them.

Everyones a winner.

Let their bodies rot and then in a million years use them for fossil fuel.

I really do have all the answers :smiley2:

Note to Mods - I was really wanting to use the word s k u m spelt with a c to sum these individuals up. Can we pelase take the censorship off that word - it isn't that bad surely?

Miller Jambo 60
The world is becoming dangerously overpopulated.

I have an easy solution. Get filth like this and gas them.

Everyones a winner.

Let their bodies rot and then in a million years use them for fossil fuel.

I really do have all the answers :smiley2:

Note to Mods - I was really wanting to use the word s k u m spelt with a c to sum these individuals up. Can we pelase take the censorship off that word - it isn't that bad surely?

Mind and remove the knicks from the hot ones for the collection.

Doubt you would get many.:hat2:

There is no excuse for the sort of going over they gave a totally defenceless animal. If this had been a fully grown Stag I sincerely doubt they would've gone anywhere near it however through cowardice or whetever posessed them to do this "for a laugh" they deserve no sympathy nor quarter.

Utter **** in my eyes and I hope that this comes back to haunt them in due time.

Archived