Indirect contact with another man's arse

Jamboy81

Sitting down on a warm seat. It gives me the heebies. Unless it's a hot bird, then i feel slightly aroused.

Sitting down on a warm seat. It gives me the heebies. Unless it's a hot bird, then i feel slightly aroused.

But what if you sit down on a warm seat and you don't know whether it was a bloke or a hot bird (or even a non-hot bird) who sat on it before you? Can you tell from the heat?

But what if you sit down on a warm seat and you don't know whether it was a bloke or a hot bird (or even a non-hot bird) who sat on it before you? Can you tell from the heat?

If it was an unknown source i would go with the worst case scenario. Luckily i'm rarely on a bus, but next time i am i'll be taking a portable tin foil roll with me.

765e_turkey1.jpg

Mmmmmmmmm, a hot bird ...

GC

Exactly. He must either skulk around long enough to know the previous occupant or be able to determine the previous occupier based on the heat/smell profile. Either way, he must know if it's a bloke, hot burd or munter.

If it was an unknown source i would go with the worst case scenario. Luckily i'm rarely on a bus, but next time i am i'll be taking a portable tin foil roll with me.

Surely it would make life much more fun to go with a best case scenario for an unknown source, no? :smiley2:

Surely it would make life much more fun to go with a best case scenario for an unknown source, no? :smiley2:

Risky. You're sitting there in dreamland licking your lips while unbeknown to you some obese, balding, hairy bloke has been sweating all over the seat. Only the quick "slip a metro under your arse" and sit on it manouvre could save you.

There is only one person who could match seat heat to an arse.

I call upon Mr panty man.

He could probably tell what sort and colour of underwear they had been wearing as well. I can just imagine him having a good sniff around to make sure he got it right. :stuart:

Risky. You're sitting there in dreamland licking your lips while unbeknown to you some obese, balding, hairy bloke has been sweating all over the seat. Only the quick "slip a metro under your arse" and sit on it manouvre could save you.

Don't be so negative! :smiley2: As you don't know who it was, and in most probability will never know, you might as well imagine it was some super hot chick and bask in the smouldering glow of her after-heat, no?

Sawdust Caesar
Don't be so negative! :smiley2: As you don't know who it was, and in most probability will never know, you might as well imagine it was some super hot chick and bask in the smouldering glow of her after-heat, no?

Also, imagine she was going commando whilst wearing a micro-mini. :curtain:

chick.jpg

A super hot chick .... awwwwww

GC

Miller Jambo 60
There is only one person who could match seat heat to an arse.

I call upon Mr panty man.

Snap, was thinking the same.

Mind you a cold toilet seat is the pits, jesus its 2009 surely some kind of heated seat arround.

Mind you a hot blonde wrigling about on it prior to me attaching myself would be a bonus:10900:

Guide to doing a number 2 in a public convenience.

After wiping away any pesh stains and pubic hairs with a clump of bog roll it is always advisable to lay out a triple layer of bog roll around the toilet seat before parking your erse and laying your cable. I hope you found this information usefull.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
forgeting to wipe the bog seat 18 times and inadvertently plonking yourself down on a wet bog seat is just torture.

You should try going to public toilets then Victoiletian they are obviously much cleaner than yours at home.

dirty%20toilet.jpg

You should try going to public toilets then Victoiletian they are obviously much cleaner than yours at home.

dirty%20toilet.jpg

so that's why you were loitering around robbo's bogs with a camera the other week. i just thought..... well i just thought.

As opposed to those cumbersome 10mile long sheets that are just a nightmare to shift.

Life is like a pubic hair on a toilet seat. NO matter how nice the view, you just know some pr ick or some cant is gonna come along and **** you off.

Archived