Ebbsfleet United (NHC)

Ryan Gosling

Maybe all us jambos should have went in on it then voted every week for them to buy kurskis, zaliuckas, elliot and co :dribble:

ToadKiller Dog
I thought about buying into it but is it really worth it ?

Time will tell with that one ,but at the moment ?35 a year is no major loss for me ,and the debate on the myfc is sometime interesting ,i wait to see howv the decision making works,but the members managed to raise a few thousand in a couple of days just to improve the fleets training equipment.

Anybody joining thinking they are creating a new man utd are way off ,but it is a serious plan and would be happy to see the fleet move up a league or two ,it is in an area with a decent lot of redevelopment going on(if the vote is yes)

Have listened to a few of there games on bbc kent very refreshing to hear an non old firm bbc station.

Time will tell with that one ,but at the moment ?35 a year is no major loss for me ,and the debate on the myfc is sometime interesting ,i wait to see howv the decision making works,but the members managed to raise a few thousand in a couple of days just to improve the fleets training equipment.

Anybody joining thinking they are creating a new man utd are way off ,but it is a serious plan and would be happy to see the fleet move up a league or two ,it is in an area with a decent lot of redevelopment going on(if the vote is yes)

Have listened to a few of there games on bbc kent very refreshing to hear an non old firm bbc station.

If i joined could i get them not to have a wall at free-kicks :D

I want a team to do that haha.

Probably will join at some point though.

North Berwick Jambo

I was impressed when i first heard about this idea ages ago & its great to see it taking off, its sounds just like FM2008/Xperteleven but for real, i think i will treat myself to a membership when i get home from work tomorrow!

Me and 3 mates have all bought in, and voted yes, yes to the latest proposals. I think we're going to take in the York City away game when it comes around.

Bobby_swing_the_bar
If i joined could i get them not to have a wall at free-kicks :D

I want a team to do that haha.

Probably will join at some point though.

My boss told me that East Fife did that for a season back in the 80's. Gordon Marshall was in goals for them and they only conceded one free kick in the whole season.

My boss told me that East Fife did that for a season back in the 80's. Gordon Marshall was in goals for them and they only conceded one free kick in the whole season.

I honestly think it would work although where would all the players stand is the question.

Was so close to buying a stake in them as it would be some conversation starter. "Yeah, I own a football club". But like JL I wasn't sure it was worth it.

Although I am sure I will get round to it at some point.

Both votes were yes for me.

A few of us are heading down to manchester in April for the Droylsden game as well.

They are rooted to the bottom of the league so hopefully see a win at our first game.

Mon the Fleet

Been trying to vote 'yes' but for some reason it won't work for me. I get that 'connection has been reset' message on my browser every single time. Grr.

• 1 month later...
ToadKiller Dog

The Fleet won 3-1 today in the 1st leg of the FA trophy semi, 2nd leg next week ,so in with a good chance of a trip to wemberly ,if they get there any MYFC jambo members thinking of going if they make it?.

If the dates are ok(and hearts have nowt to play for) i would go.saturday 10th may.

Crowd of 53,262 at last years final,stevenage vrs kiddiminster and think only 507 at an SPL game.

Corrie Jambo

If the Fleet get through to the FA Trophy final on May 10th I will be heading to Wembley. There are nearlt 30 thousand members and I reckon about half the MyFootballClub members will go.

Think I will go down early Saturday and back up on the sleeper that night. Means a few beers after the game.

It is not often you are able to get to a game there.

My last time was 1-0 Scotland v England in '81 when John Robertson (Nottm Forest version) scored with a penalty.

MyFootballClub is a great idea and fantastic to say that you are a football club owner and all for ?35 a year.

C'mon the Fleet!!!

Archived