1974 centenery poster

whodeeni

Just been chatting to a woman at my work. She says she has a mint condition Hearts centenery poster from 1974. Saved up tokens from the Evening News apparently. Still in its tube, never been on a wall. Anyone know how much such an item would be worth?

She also says she has a programme from the '56 cup win.

Carl Weathers
Just been chatting to a woman at my work. She says she has a mint condition Hearts centenery poster from 1974. Saved up tokens from the Evening News apparently. Still in its tube, never been on a wall. Anyone know how much such an item would be worth?

For the poster: I'd pay over ?100 - easy. I guess some folk would pay more.

Say What Again

The programme could fetch over ?100 - though maybe not much over.

One on eBay last month with a reserve of ?130 didn't attract any bids at all.

Yup, if the poster has never been out the tube then I would reckon it would comfortably make well over ?100. The programme from the 56 final depending on condition can also attain ?100.

Sure i still have the poster some where, wont be mint tho. Also got a wee pennant my uncle bought at the 56 cup final...

Maybe a fire a wee PM to londonjambo, he's the man in charge of that.

I have the poster as well but it has pinholes from being stuck on my bedroom wall as a teenager. I should get it framed.

I also recently acquired a full ticket for the Willie Bauld Testimonial match from my late father. I assume he bought it but didn't go. :hat2:

Bomber Harris' Best Mate
I have the poster as well but it has pinholes from being stuck on my bedroom wall as a teenager. I should get it framed.

I also recently acquired a full ticket for the Willie Bauld Testimonial match from my late father. I assume he bought it but didn't go. :hat2:

As a teenager my backside...:curtain:

1974 Dave not 1964 !!!!!

Bomber Harris' Best Mate

I've got the DVD with the unfurling of the Centenary Flag - GSTQ being sung in the background by The Shed

2 56 programmes were up on ebay recently. 1st one went for around ?30 and the 2nd is sitting around ?50.

Neither were in the best of condition though. That said, programme prices across the board have been a bit flat lately, not the best time to be selling.

The 56 Cup Final should normally sell for ?100+ in good condition.

Archived