Tiger.The next chapter

Beats

Sterling Archer

he's gone all O.J. on her.

And of course by that I mean he has not killed her....because O.J. was NOT guilty.

He's in such a whole heap of shight its unreal.... amature behaviour from a so called professional.

He should just cut his losses, buy a massive house and go about life Hugh Hefner (sp) style. Big John Daley would prob be up for chipping in (pardon the pun).

alwaysthereinspirit

Pray it's not his wife although they are saying the wife just showed up at the hospital following the ambulance. Unbelievable how much his life has changed in two weeks. Mr Perfect to a pure hound. Golf will be even more fun now that Tiger is a target from the hecklers.:10900:

I P Knightley

That report is marvellous. I've not had much experience of Fox News but they manage to tell an 'interesting' story...

A woman on advanced life support at 02:36 is released from hospital within a few hours? (That hospital must have pretty good floodlighting at the entrance - the photo certainly doesn't look like it's taken in the dead of night!)

Tiger himself was admitted as an O/D on the same day. Do you think they put Tiger in a blonde wig to disguise his admission?

And then Elin arrives to check he's OK? I somehow doubt she'd bother her arse to rush to the hospital at 3 in the morning. She's more likely to give me a phone call asking for support and comfort.

Best thing Tiger could do right now is to build a new life in Edinburgh and regain his credibility by investing in a certain football team and leading them to domestic and European greatness. Redemption all round. Its the only way out of his current mess.

Do you not find it strange that his wife has moved out and his Mother in law and Sister in law have moved in?

Surely he isn't nailing them as well.

He should just cut his losses, buy a massive house and go about life Hugh Hefner (sp) style.

That should surely have been the goal from the off?

Do you not find it strange that his wife has moved out and his Mother in law and Sister in law have moved in?

The phrase "barbers floor" springs to mind.

I P Knightley
Best thing Tiger could do right now is to build a new life in Edinburgh and regain his credibility by investing in a certain football team and leading them to domestic and European greatness. Redemption all round. Its the only way out of his current mess.

And he can always hang out at Karma Nights for the poon-tang

I've seen the sister (who was in London last week, not Florida) and I most certainly would not find it strange if she moved in.

Not seen the mother but the odds are that she's worth it.

Sterling Archer

he tried to slip her his 1 wood when she was sleeping, once you go black you never go back!

Brilliant !! Plenty local courses for him here as well. (for him to play a round, so to speak)

this is the most he's ever scored in the ride-her cup.

woohoo! get in the hole!

*Post flagged as inappropriate*

Walter Bishop

Reports are that he has now played around 9 times ! Wonder if he has played the back 9 and front 9 to complete his 18 holes?

Reports are that he has now played around 9 times ! Wonder if he has played the back 9 and front 9 to complete his 18 holes?

haha....

loveofthegame

****ing hell. 2weeks ago if you'd said this was going to happen to Tiger Woods i'd have phoned the Royal Edinburgh and reported you as a nutter. Incredible how things are developing. Is this the end of the great man?!

Whilst its interesting hearing/reading the fallout its not something i'm enjoying. Tiger Woods is/was (however you wanna put it) my hero, an absolute legend of the game. Never easy when all this happens to someone you have grown up admiring so much.

jambojackbilly
How to **** up your life in one fell swoop.

Totally found oot!

I'm sure a lot worse could have happened and they will all work through this terrible time. Billion reasons to :smiley2:

How to **** up your life in one fell swoop.

Totally found oot!

His life does not have to be ruined....

He's a multi millionaire, single... got a good supply of drugs and he can quite easily pick up any bird he wants with the click of his fingers.

His lifes just starting!

Go-an Tiger fill yer golf shoes.

If I was in his shoes a 1 months drink, drug and whore binge would be had before making any rash decisions.

****ing hell. 2weeks ago if you'd said this was going to happen to Tiger Woods i'd have phoned the Royal Edinburgh and reported you as a nutter. Incredible how things are developing. Is this the end of the great man?!

It's unbelievable how things have gone and the more you hear, the more surprised you get. Wonder what's next.

In terms of his golf and his sponsorship money making machine, he's going to find it very difficult from now on. Still he'll be able to pump some more birds, so he'll be content.

The Mighty Thor

Whilst its interesting hearing/reading the fallout its not something i'm enjoying. Tiger Woods is/was (however you wanna put it) my hero, an absolute legend of the game. Never easy when all this happens to someone you have grown up admiring so much.

Personally speaking, i'm loving the absolute destruction of his squeaky clean image.

So he's gone from world number 1 golf robot to allegedly being a pill popping, beaver hound(sweary-ma-bob doesn't like the one beginning with m and sounding like ginge).

Beautiful.

He's gone right up in my estimations. :smiley2:

I'm loving the name he allegedly checked in under.

"Quick, we can't let the press find out the most famous black man in America has ODed in Miami," says aide.

"How about William Smith? That's the least black name I can think of with zero association with the city of Miami,” says doctor.

will_smith_miami.jpg

I P Knightley
I'm loving the name he allegedly checked in under.

"Quick, we can't let the press find out the most famous black man in America has ODed in Miami," says aide.

"How about William Smith? That's the least black name I can think of with zero association with the city of Miami,? says doctor.

will_smith_miami.jpg

:biglaugh:

I noticed that.

My man in the know tells me that they ruled out the first choice of Barry Kabamma.

tiger has obviously devoted the remainder of his career to making as many free drops in as many lateral water hazzards as he can find his way into with his big bertha.

Toxteth O'Grady
tiger has obviously devoted the remainder of his career to making as many free drops in as many lateral water hazzards as he can find his way into with his big bertha.[/b]/QUOTE]

Hoors sponsored by Callaway:curtain:

Archived